NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

smartgirl11121

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros :)

"homebars" has fairly decent search totals and various good TLDs are taken (com etc).

I don't know the lucravitity of the home bars industry, but I would imagine someone wanting this given the perfect keywords, and .net is still valuable in some cases. I don't think there'll be many startups or general end users who could use this as it's quite a specific domain name.

So rather than hope someone finds it on a marketplace somewhere, which is possibly unlikely, try reaching out to already established businesses, like the people who own the .com is (seemingly) an established HomeBars website, and certainly large HomeBars companies on a lesser domain name.

Price is hard to say as it depends on the company who wants to buy it and their budget etc. It's worth at least low $xxx, maybe mid, in general. However maybe more if a larger HomeBar company likes the name. Especially those on a lesser name for their niche ;)

Good luck :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back