Not open for further replies.

Regietron

Established Member
Impact
kindly appraise
Hempdibles.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
hempdibles - Not a good combination of Hemp and Edibles. I don't see value in this one.

Budbound - I love the name. It is a very brandable appropriate name for smoking, cannabis etc. related stuff. I think it is a mid xxxx name. Submit it on BB. I see it in mid xxxx range.

•••
hempdibles - Not a good combination of Hemp and Edibles. I don't see value in this one.

Budbound - I love the name. It is a very brandable appropriate name for smoking, cannabis etc. related stuff. I think it is a mid xxxx name. Submit it on BB. I see it in mid xxxx range.

Thanks

•••

I disagree. I am not saying it is a great brand, but for acquiring it at reg cost I feel it is worth it. Hemp edibles are a thing of course, and combination of words in naming like this is common.

Maybe I've lost the plot but I think it is easy to say, easy to spell and passes the radio test. Could be an $xxx sale, and in my opinion anything that can be sold for $xxx is a good hand reg.

I also like BudBound, that is the better name as Arpit mentioned. 4 figures is for sure possible.

Cheers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back