Dynadot

domain Please appraise: Corporative.NET, Corporative.ORG, Corporative.INFO, corporative.TRAVEL

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I would like you to please tell me how much I can expect to obtain for the following domains, and if possible, what would be the best method for selling them (SEDO-I think they might get accepted into the "greatdomains" auction-, SAV auction, in here, parking and waiting, etcetera). Thank you very much.

Corporative.NET
Corporative.ORG
Corporative.INFO
Corporative.TRAVEL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From a UK perspective, the term/word refers to a collective of Organisations under one leadership or a primary identity. It has associations with both Fascist and Communist states of control. So I'm hoping it has some other usages in the United States for your sake.

It certainly doesn't have a close association with the high value word CORPORATE in any usage, even though they seem similar

From a multi-reg point of view I would strongly advise picking up groups of lower value extensions when the ,com has already been taken. You rarely, If ever going to see a return on such a strategy. I think you'll find Sedo will be of a similar opinion and won't see the value that I think your placing on this group

I do wish you all the best. But maybe take a moment to reexamine you investments

Last edited:
•••
From a UK perspective, the term/word refers to a collective of Organisations under one leadership or a primary identity. It has associations with both Fascist and Communist states of control. So I'm hoping it has some other usages in the United States for your sake.

It certainly doesn't have a close association with the high value word CORPORATE in any usage, even though they seem similar

From a multi-reg point of view I would strongly advise picking up groups of lower value extensions when the ,com has already been taken. You rarely, If ever going to see a return on such a strategy. I think you'll find Sedo will be of a similar opinion and won't see the value that I think your placing on this group

I do wish you all the best. But maybe take a moment to reexamine you investments
Thank you for your observation. I did notice that it got that connotation after the Italian fascism, however there are 3 details that I had in consideration:

1) It does mean also, as you can verify in dictionaries, the same as "corporate": related to a corporation.
2) My research showed that there are many websites using that word with that sense. A simple search for "corporative travel", verbatim, for example, showed me that there are plenty of websites offering their services for corporate travel using that phrase.
3) Even disregarding the "corporate" usage, it certainly must have some value considering the other senses, as, for example, "corporativism.com", "fascism.info", or "communism.org" would have some high value, specially compared to all the other random letters or long phrases often seen around here.

Thank you for your good wishes too.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for taking my comments in the way they were intended. Do stay away from the strategy of picking up those inferior extensions in groups though. they can be very painful at the time of renewals and trust me - from my experiences going back 23 years - they just don't pay off . There's a reason that they have been sitting at the Registry Unloved and unwanted. They appear as a goldmine but they really are just a PIT

•••
Not easy. Maybe keep the ORG / NET, drop the other extensions. Thin value, if value is realised in them. IMO

•••
•••
,net = Mid-xx to low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back