Dynadot

question Planning to write a book for clickbank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi friends,

As i am in the field of blogging and game development from year 2006.

i already made good money in those years. But the last 3 years were THE BEST for me.

Now, i am planning to write my own book in which i will discuss from domain to market to selling a website.

(niche domain, topics, title, keywords, on page off page etc. which products to choose from affiliate, how to promote them etc. how to sell website, where to sell website, how to transfer website and how to get payments etc.) and lot more..

i will cover all the topics which can help a blogger to make some good money in a year or so. (Depends on the hard work blogger will do).

Do you friends think, i am going to right or not ?

if yes then why and if no they why

please give your valuable views.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems a good idea. I think you can promote it on your own domain/aff. blog - it would gather more people.

•••
I would recommend getting it proof read before publishing as I'm guessing English isn't you mother tongue.

•••
I would recommend getting it proof read before publishing as I'm guessing English isn't you mother tongue.
yes, i already talk with some publishers , they will charge some money and do the work :) for me

•••
Yes, Ofcourse you are thining right ...with this many people get help of how to make website , how to sell them and so on..... they all we get an idea with this. Your book will be very helpful to all..So you should write it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back