domain Pixelcrew com - Does this domain suits for digital agency? Rate 1 to 10

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mniscient

Established Member
Impact
I really need some good opinions on this. I have fot mixed opinion so far. Some said crew is not correct word after pixel. I am not native English.

It's for a business offering web and software developing basically.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Decent domain, I'd say. Not spectacular but not bad, either. You can easily find poorer domains starting with "pixel" listed at brandable marketplaces like SquadHelp and BrandBucket.

•••
•••
You already asked about this. Yes...its ok

The upgrade would be a more professional word, like "group" or "partners". Maybe just my perception of it, but a word like "crew" sounds a bit gangland / not as professional. IMO

Last edited:
•••
The word "Pixel" makes the domain sounds like something related to display & graphics. This name is good for anything related to graphics or digital products (i.e. TV, LCD, LED), but not for software development.

However, you can still go with it, as many other people are doing the same. It all depends on your strategy and the way you deliver.

Last edited:
•••
I read crew means a gang or skilled team . Pixelcrew states a team of skilled people who works/design/dev unique pixels. That's what in my mind about the domain. Am I wrong?

•••
Ignore the pricing thing. I just want to know if the domain suits for such business.

•••
It works, but it depends on what you're trying to convey. "Crew" is what they call the staff at a cheap burger restaurant. Each to their own, but I'd rate this low - maybe 3 out of 10

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back