Pioneer.app?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
Hello, I received an email from "Andrew Ng", someone who works for Pioneer.app

But, the email came from a JoinPioneer.app email

The email is very well typed, perfect grammar, professional and easy to understand.

I did not reply to the first one because I didn't see it somehow, but then I got a follow up email today, also very professional, and gives me the option to opt out of further emails.

I Googled JoinPioneer.app and can view that they have a nice looking index in Google, but, it just redirects to Pioneer.app.

I completely understand that there are reasons why a company would indeed use a secondary domain for emails, but I also know how easy it is to be deceived online.

It was not a generic email, it had my domain / project of interest, and I think they got my contact information from the "TheDomains.com" exposure.

I know one other person here that received a similar email, so I'm wondering what everyone else's thoughts of this are, I'm new to all this and have never received any kind of emails like this before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
https://pioneer.app/contact

Hear it from the horses mouth, to see if its legit. Keep life simple
Thank you. I was in contact with someone with a @pioneer.app email and she confirmed that they do indeed use JoinPioneer.app for outreach emails.

If you Google Andrew Ng, it turns out he's very known in this area, and helped create Google Brain. Very smart investor. Hopefully we can work something out to help get me started making some money online.

•••
•••
Thank you. I was in contact with someone with a @pioneer.app email and she confirmed that they do indeed use JoinPioneer.app for outreach emails.

If you Google Andrew Ng, it turns out he's very known in this area, and helped create Google Brain. Very smart investor. Hopefully we can work something out to help get me started making some money online.
Sounds awesome. Good job @Clover

•••
Hi

sounds like they outbounding,
just like some domainers' do
trying to catch a fish or a whale
by sending join solicitations via email

imo...

•••
If it redirects to their main domain, I can say it is legit. Saw .com as well using sawsells .com for their outreach emails.
IMG_20220627_200028.png

•••
@Clover was it legit in the end? I also got one and just like you, the very first I now have (and I might have deleted prior as spam???) is a reply to themselves.

joinpioneer forwarding to pioneer is not at all indicative of the former domain being legit. I assume spam but it's not completely out of this world that they would do this kind of outreach for my nascent project.

If this is spam, it's top quality as even the unsubscribe link points to pioneer.app

Last edited:
•••
@Clover was it legit in the end? I also got one and just like you, the very first I now have (and I might have deleted prior as spam???) is a reply to themselves.

joinpioneer forwarding to pioneer is not at all indicative of the former domain being legit. I assume spam but it's not completely out of this world that they would do this kind of outreach for my nascent project.
Yes, it was legit, you can contact support at the pioneer.app domain and the will confirm they use the joinpioneer.app for outreach.

It's interesting. I didn't really do much with it though.

•••
Ah, thanks for your quick reply! Funny thing is I'm seeking funding for another of my projects and while doing so, I had started a side project. After months of no investors even replying, I have 3 queuing up this week, with this one picking up on my side project. Crazy world.

•••
Ah, thanks for your quick reply! Funny thing is I'm seeking funding for another of my projects and while doing so, I had started a side project. After months of no investors even replying, I have 3 queuing up this week, with this one picking up on my side project. Crazy world.
Keep up the dedication! It's paying off!

•••
Back