Dynadot

fun PigeonSh*tNames.com like the King - Do you own any?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
POOP.png

www.PigeonSh*tNames.com

www.PigeonSh*tDomains.com

Resolves to the Domain King Rick Schwartz
at: www.DomainKing.com

It obviously has value to him because he coined the phrase.

Now you can own...

www.PigeonSh*tNames.com

Get it now before it's covfefe
Once it's covfefe it will sell for a lot more!

LETS GET THIS DOMAIN APPRAISED TO SEE IF IT HAS VALUE

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you own any pigeonshitdomains?

I had two recently

MapleRealtor.com
MapleRealtor.ca

No matter how you sliced it they probably infringed on the realtor.com & realtor.ca trademarks.

I had no idea Realtor was a made up word and so heavily trademarked.

I dropped the domains and got the heck out of there.

•••
So far the highest offer for PigeonShitNames is $100

HeHe

Remember another pretty famous guy own PigeonShitDomains

Now you can own fertilizer together!!

Do I hear $150 :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
You can be the proud owner of Pigeon Shit :giggle:

Edit: I think I am going to keep this one just for the fun of it.

Last edited:
•••
Why pay for pigeonsh*t when you can step on it for free?

•••
Look at the address bar!!!

Picture0024.png

Who wants to own real estate in the same HOOD?

PigeonShitDomains.com & PigeonShitNames.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
22222.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
If someone grabs your expired name, does that mean they've picked up your droppings?

more taglines for Pigeonsh*tNames/com:

~ Fresh Droppings ~
~ Hardly Used ~
~ Get your Bird Flu today ~

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
116900_0481618bdfc0691fec28501be58747c8.png

Whoever the person was that reported the opening post....

I hope this image is less offensive to you

HeHe.... now you could say something was implied here but I would say probably not. :xf.wink:

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have the perfect development. Domainers that totally give up on a domain (just want it out of their account), but it still has some renewal time left on it. They push the domain to PigeonSh*tNames.com and other domainers can pick up the names they like for a small fee.

After it is well-known people will be writing PigeonSh*t scripts. Putting on NP auctions stating "This domain was a Five Star rated domain on PigeonSh*tNames.com" There will be NP threads called "Post your PigeonSh*tNames Gems"

Eventually, there will be a PigeonSh*tNamesBot that give out appraisals. And PSN parking and landers.

...or post it on Namepros.

•••
If it would help in your ranking, I would be happy to link to you from s—-.tv lol.

•••
That name is now available for registration, I did a little cull of domains and let that one drop.

However picks it up, maybe say Hi :xf.cool:

•••
upload_2020-10-8_16-43-4.webp

This adorable little plush toy is available on Amazon, s--- not included tho.
There were 48 results for the search phrase 'pigeon s---' in Amazon, so you could get a nice little store going. Just saying.

•••
Guy Tries To Fight Against Birds For 4 Years, And It Gets Funnier With Every Pic

LOL...I recently did some consulting work for a wealthy client that had a 4 story 12,000 square foot executive home on the side of a mountain. We accessed the roof to check for vulnerabilities and spotted a massive owl at the neighbors home, about 200 yards away, perched on the highest of 5 chimneys. I was amazed at how it paid attention to any birds than came close and we wondered if it was protecting a nest or perhaps its hunting area. So I sent my guy down to pop the 10x scope off of something to bring it back to me so I could get a better look. It took me about a minute to determine it was robotic. In my defense, it had articulated eyes, head and wings...it cost me 2 cases of beer to keep my guys quiet.

•••
From what I recall, pigeon droppings are chemically valuable to some industries, like tanneries.
And, there is a global cottage industry of rooftop pigeon coops making money in that "pigeon shit domain".

upload_2020-10-12_22-56-56.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back