Dynadot

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what would have been the purchase amount?
From what I know, the acquisition cost is in the mid X,XXX range. Upwards of $5k if my info is correct.

Edit: The previous owner had set the same BIN i.e. $150,000. Great purchase IMO

Last edited:
•••
I'm hodling some phygital gtld domains, hopefully will pay off the wait

Phygital.Pictures
Phygital.Photos
Phygital.Photography
Phygital.Video
Phygital.Camera

•••
Don't know.I know it sold for $560 previously and the seller also owns/owned phygi dot xyz
From that thread i noted phygital dot world has also changed hands.Again no idea on price

No, the seller does not own Phygi//////xyz. Never did.

Thinking about increasing that name's BIN even further.

•••
•••
@Kazama San
Apologies for my misunderstanding.Was posted in good faith based on this post on linkedin and specifically the comment by @Naiem Rana

Thanks for the clarification and nice name!
Own some phygi names too like phygimarket and phygiclub in com
Totally understandable and thank you. It seems the person you mentioned could be a broker, but am not sure.

You've got some good names as well.

•••
Getting price requests almost daily, but no sales yet. Also observing plenty of new regs for the keyword within the last few days.

•••
•••
acquire, SUРЕRРНYGIТАL.СОМ

•••
phygitalable.com
phygitalized.io
phygitalized.xyz
phygitalization.io
phygitalization.xyz

•••
•••
Post removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
https://cryptonews.net/news/blokcheyn/15737891/

The initial phase of the Andiami project revolves around The Quest of Liberty – a game where users buy player kits containing puzzles that can be solved to unlock Digital Life Tokens. Di Iorio says player kits will retail between $500 and $5,000.
“A lot of things are going to depend on demand," Di Iorio said. “A lot of it is dependent on how many people join the waitlist and our funding targets for selling the player kits to make sure we have the funds we need to continue at different stages.”
Whatever the price ends up being, users will need to purchase player kits containing “Non-Fungible Phygitals” (NFPs) – physical items like player cards, embedded with NFC (near-field communication) authentication chips to link digital and physical worlds together.
“‘Phygital' is a term I coined and we're going to be using it in all the products we put out. From the puzzle books, to the puzzle cards, to the player kits,” Di Iorio said. “So when you tap a card, it uses public and private key cryptography to verify authenticity.”
With player kits and “phygitals” in hand, players will use what Di Iorio calls, “Proof of Puzzle Solve” (POPS) to unlock Digital Life Tokens that will function as the default currency in the Andiami ecosystem.

•••
https://cryptonews.net/news/blokcheyn/15737891/

The initial phase of the Andiami project revolves around The Quest of Liberty – a game where users buy player kits containing puzzles that can be solved to unlock Digital Life Tokens. Di Iorio says player kits will retail between $500 and $5,000.
“A lot of things are going to depend on demand," Di Iorio said. “A lot of it is dependent on how many people join the waitlist and our funding targets for selling the player kits to make sure we have the funds we need to continue at different stages.”
Whatever the price ends up being, users will need to purchase player kits containing “Non-Fungible Phygitals” (NFPs) – physical items like player cards, embedded with NFC (near-field communication) authentication chips to link digital and physical worlds together.
“‘Phygital' is a term I coined and we're going to be using it in all the products we put out. From the puzzle books, to the puzzle cards, to the player kits,” Di Iorio said. “So when you tap a card, it uses public and private key cryptography to verify authenticity.”
With player kits and “phygitals” in hand, players will use what Di Iorio calls, “Proof of Puzzle Solve” (POPS) to unlock Digital Life Tokens that will function as the default currency in the Andiami ecosystem.
Who’s gonna tell him he did not coin the word phygital as he is claiming? 🤣

•••
Screenshot_20221117-125352_Chrome.jpg
Is for sale. And now register all names with nfps(;

•••
Phygitalics

.KING

Last edited:
•••
NFTs/phygital/com

phygitle/com

•••
I am seeing much more "phygital" on twitter, some brands are starting to use it for their projects in web3

Bugatti Group, a leading manufacturer, distributor of branded luggage, hand bags, bags & more since 1940. Now entering the web 3 space

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-11-30 às 11.15.57.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-11-30 às 11.15.57.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 72
•••
•••
aiphygital .com
whatisphygital .com

•••
•••
PhigitalNFTs.xyz
PhigitalWorld.xyz
0xPhygital.xyz
PhigitalVerse.xyz

•••
I had hige xxx offer on phygital retail / com

•••
I had hige xxx offer on phygital retail / com
"Phygital" as a term seems to finally be taking off. I know of a company currently using "Phygify" for their brand. I see "Phygitize" being more commonly used, as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back