Dynadot

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I like "phygital" words. :xf.love:
Reg. ( .Fуi fоr уоur idеntitу )

•••
Phygital \\ Advisor
Phygital \\ Boutique
Phygital \\ Showroom
Phygital \\ Ventures
Phygital \\ Connection
Phygital \\ Productions

All in king

•••
I don’t see what’s so wrong with the word. I think it sound perfect for the combination of Physical & Digital … Nobody has a problem with Figit Spinners … Sounds the same to me . What’s the problem you all see with the word?
People have different agendas in different niches........

Do you want you want to do and don't listen to the noise that other people make who have conflicting interests......

I'm not involved in this niche but do see some potential in it........GL to anyone holding good "Phygital" domains

•••
I want to suggest something from experience.

I was looking for some years for a descriptor and a blanket term for XR and Metaverse as we know now.

I used to think that MR (Mixed Reality) will make it.

I still like Mixed Reality as a term but MR died because it lacked the sexy look of XR and others.

I hold the best Mixed Reality domains and dropped all MR ones.

I think the weakness of this term (Phygital) is the term itself and not what it's trying to describe.

Just my honest opinion of course.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and i totally agree with you about the weakness of Phygital in term, i was going to skip this niche too however it remind me that as a domainer i should't be close minded (i don't mean you guys are) and ignore it without taking any risk...

I believe the term "phygital" will become more popular nowadays and the reason is totally because of nfts. As my observation nft collectors are looking ways to create the physical form of their products. It getting more popular and the term "Phygital" is exactly how fits for this condition.

Time will give us the best results, i also don't recommend anybody to invest in so much... Good to have some in our basket.

•••
Phygital /// 365

Phygital /// 247

in king

•••
LeanDomainSearch has got a bit out of sync - will take some time to catch up with the recent registration speed:
upload_2021-10-23_19-11-20.png

Just be wise guys, know your limits.

Last edited:
•••
Phygital//Ticket
Phygital//Tickets
(com)

•••
The term "phygital" (physical and digital) is formed in a similar way to "metaverse" (meta and universe), and best represents the combination of physical and digital worlds, so I think it will be widely accepted and used in real practice.

Accordingly, I think it is not a bad idea to have a small "phygital" portfolio at this moment.

My "phygital" domains:
РhуgitаlТriр.соm
РhуgitаlТriрs.соm
РhуgitаlМоdеl.соm
РhуgitаlМаrkеtеrs.соm
РhуgitаlInvеstmеnt.соm
РhуgitаlRооms.соm
РhуgitаlАrсаdе.соm
РhуgitаlОutlеts.соm
Рhуgitаl.invеstmеnts

Last edited:
•••
Here's the list of some of the better (in my opinion) available names up to this point:
upload_2021-10-24_17-20-41.png

Posting to make sure I won't register any more myself :). As it's definitely enough for me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just saw this website phygicart.com
It seems that they are from Dubai and they do business in India. They are planning to expand their business, anyone know this company?

•••
•••
Phygital//Logistics (.com)

•••
Phygital//Clothing (.com)

•••
Found out phigital in com sold for 155 USD but for some reason when i copy and paste it show (966 USD) weird stuff.
I have reg.
phygytal in com
phigytal in com
To try my lottery luck, who knows maybe this potatoes will grow over time. :D

•••
Found out phigital in com sold for 155 USD but for some reason when i copy and paste it show (966 USD) weird stuff.
That's how namebio's anti-scrapping protection works I guess.

•••
Global leader in Health and Wellbeing Releases Wellness & Aesthetics Trends Report 2030:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wellbeing-trends-report-2030-reveals-170000906.html
Jeunesse Global today shared the inaugural Wellness & Aesthetics Trends Report 2030, presenting key macro and micro trends that are set to influence the future of the wellbeing and beauty sectors, based on the evolution of audience behaviours and cultural shifts during the pandemic.
Trends Report 2030 Fast Facts:
The Rise of Phygital: Phygital experiences are immersive, immediate and interactive, empowering consumers to take control of their health and aesthetic goals.

Full report version:
https://www.scribd.com/document/533342443/Jeunesse-Global-Wellness-and-Aesthetics-Trends-Report-2030

TREND #3:
THE RISE OF PHYGITAL
SELF-CARE
The rise of phygital (the crossover of physical and digital) experiences will influence preventative medicine and self-care over the next decade.

The growing desire to self-diagnose and track cutting-edge data about ourselves will drive phygital innovation. As wearables become increasingly sophisticated, people will be able to access hyper-specific personal data ondemand, enabling elf- and physician-guided management of health conditions remotely, placing them in control of their health.4 Internetconnected exercise equipment, such as the Peloton Tread, Tonal Home Gym and Lululemon’s Mirror, allow people to articipate in on-demand classes on their own time, creating a true phygital at-home fitness experience. Brands in the aesthetic space are now using 3D printing technology to produce personalised cosmetic and therapeutic skin solutions. Products including printed face masks that take multi-masking to the next level, make-up printing mirrors and personalised dermatologically prescribed skin treatments are helping revolutionise phygital self-care.

The Phygital is here to stay.

•••
Global leader in Health and Wellbeing Releases Wellness & Aesthetics Trends Report 2030: The Phygital is here to stay.

2030 is a bit of a long shot. Tbh, it is already gaining traction from what I have "researched".

I can see Phygital hitting the big time in crypto, retail and other niches in the next 2-3 years max. Could be next year too. Anyway, 2022 will be one hell of a year with Metaverse becoming more mainstream and that itself bodes well for all things phygital.

Or it could be all wishful thinking...

IMO

•••
•••
•••
2030 is a bit of a long shot. Tbh, it is already gaining traction from what I have "researched".

I can see Phygital hitting the big time in crypto, retail and other niches in the next 2-3 years max. Could be next year too. Anyway, 2022 will be one hell of a year with Metaverse becoming more mainstream and that itself bodes well for all things phygital.

Or it could be all wishful thinking...

IMO
Yes, I agree about timing - I also think things will move much faster; just look at metaverse breakout. There are plenty of news everyday about Phygital here and there (say, Poker Guild phygital event - actually phygital becoming the standard de facto for tabletop game events) On the other hand, why I've paid attention to this report is the global nature of it - a big company incorporates Phygital into its long term strategy, that's worth noting I think.

Last edited:
•••
Back