IT.COM

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Phygital // Audio

Phygital // Credit

Phygital // MR

in King

•••
Phygitalo /.com
Phygitaliq /.com

•••
In that style, sounded great... phygi//tech.com
The ideal match thanks to the common 't' letter. I think this is the best sounding 'phygi...' name indeed.

•••
English is not my first language, but for me the word Phygital and "Phygi" makes much more sense than Meta, Metaverse, Omni and Omniverse.. Phygital is something you can do, have, enjoy in real life and digital life..

•••
DE84634C-F125-453C-B883-CBF5C159FB73.jpeg

Saw this on Dan and decided to reg more (i hate Domain FOMO) :)

Phygi.cn
Phygi.cc

and more
…..

P.S: phygi.io is already developed.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Top 3 are mine. :xf.grin:

I've also got Phygi /// xyz

Good potential imo

If phygi or phygital become hype for sure you (we) will get leads soon.

•••
BTW i deleted phygi /.cn because of whois issue, and replaced with phygi /.de anyone can reg it before it goes, lol

Last edited:
•••
phygital / today
Just purchased for $2.99
Worth the risk?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Only 3 sale record, namebio.com

20211022_222217.jpg

•••
•••
I want to suggest something from experience.

I was looking for some years for a descriptor and a blanket term for XR and Metaverse as we know now.

I used to think that MR (Mixed Reality) will make it.

I still like Mixed Reality as a term but MR died because it lacked the sexy look of XR and others.

I hold the best Mixed Reality domains and dropped all MR ones.

I think the weakness of this term (Phygital) is the term itself and not what it's trying to describe.

Just my honest opinion of course.

•••
I think the weakness of this term (Phygital) is the term itself and not what it's trying to describe.
If Facebook adopts Metaverse as their brand, it can give boost to Phygital since other businesses may like to distance themselves from "advertising" Facebook's stuff, as these two terms seem to be nearly one and the same.

•••
If Facebook adopts Metaverse as their brand, it can give boost to Phygital since other businesses may like to distance themselves from "advertising" Facebook's stuff, as these two terms seem to be nearly one and the same.

Don't worry, they will not rebrand to metaverse.com

•••

I was looking for some years for a descriptor and a blanket term for XR and Metaverse as we know now.

I still like Mixed Reality as a term but MR died because it lacked the sexy look of XR and others.

Domaining and handregging is also gambling so just like with crypto don't put all your eggs in one basket.

•••

Yahoo finance phygital 670k abonees

20211022_202206.png

•••
Going by the buzz on various social media platforms and news sites, it does seem this term "Phygital" is gaining traction especially in the whole NFT/DeFi/Crypto scene in general.

Forgot to mention, Retail.... that's where this name is doing the rounds as well.

But then again, DON'T purchase shite names. Diversification of portfolio is best for worst case scenarios.

•••
I don’t see what’s so wrong with the word. I think it sound perfect for the combination of Physical & Digital … Nobody has a problem with Figit Spinners … Sounds the same to me . What’s the problem you all see with the word?

•••
I don’t see what’s so wrong with the word. I think it sound perfect for the combination of Physical & Digital … Nobody has a problem with Figit Spinners … Sounds the same to me . What’s the problem you all see with the word?

I like the world, I am brazilian and it is easy for us to say phygital. There are a lot of articles in portuguese about phygital

•••

I think Phygital is still at the beginning of its way to public acceptance. But, as opposed to MR, it creates emotions, either positive or negative, so this is absolutely another case. And, it's already in the mass media and there's no evidence of slow down so far. The other question, will one hold all his acquisitions as long as the term takes to mature :).

•••
Most companies and articles I see in phygital are outside of US

Last edited:
•••
I think Phygital is still at the beginning of its way to public acceptance. But, as opposed to MR, it creates emotions, either positive or negative, so this is absolutely another case. And, it's already in the mass media and there's no evidence of slow down so far. The other question, will one hold all his acquisitions as long as the term takes to mature :).
I’m gonna keep all my phygital names because I think it has a good chance of catching on just like a lot of other terms that have caught on

•••
PhygitalAssistant.com
PhygitalHealthCare.com
PhygitalHomes.com
PhygitalJobs.com
PhygitalCars.com
Phygital.Software
Phygital.Beauty

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back