IT.COM

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Phygital blockchain in king
Fashionphygital in king

•••
Just an opinion, I know all about it.
I would be happy for you guys if it works out.
Thanks Elad. It was a genuine question tho whether there are indeed any other terms in use...

•••
•••
The State of Phygital 2021

We are happy to share the State of Phygital 2021. In this report we set ourselves a goal to reimagine the concept of “Phygital” and introduce a fresh look at the very fundamentals of it.

The Internet created an entirely new space that changed the usual economic order. On this foundation, multi-billion-dollar companies have grown, creating the products, services and solutions that we use today in our daily lives. If your business is not on the Internet, it is not there. Remember that famous phrase, right?

This industry continues to grow at a multi-fold rate. But it has a limit, too. Have you thought about what will happen the moment the digital economy reaches its ceiling? Notice how quickly new products and solutions related to technologies such as AR/VR, AI, 5G, IoT, etc. are emerging.

What's interesting is that today the world of physical things is beginning to merge with the digital environment. This new industry is called Phygital. The Internet is moving into the real world, at the intersection of the fusion of physical things and digital content new consumption patterns are being created, and new economic players are emerging.

The boundaries between offline and online are beginning to blur. The volume of the new Phygital industry is projected to be $200 trillion. Changes will affect all areas of the current economy.

Phygital is not only the next revolution, it is the philosophy of the new world order.

Try out Phygital using the smartphone camera and a WebAR technology showcasing some of the real-life examples of Phygital, included in the first industry report prepared by DEVAR and LETA Capital.

https://go.mywebar.com/blog/tpost/e5rjh4iuy1-devar-and-leta-capital-announced-the-sta

•••
Thanks Elad. It was a genuine question tho whether there are indeed any other terms in use...

Oh, not that I know of, and don't think we will see other terms for it.

•••
Oh, not that I know of, and don't think we will see other terms for it.
Thanks, I could not find any others also.
I think it's something that could potentially be a giant. The concept is most certainly the future.
The only thing seems to be the 'marmite' name, that some people just don't like. But as mentioned previously I agree that it's "quirky" [different] and therefore could actually catch on.
But yes, unless it does then it's not a certainty. Worth the punt IMO, considering the potential of the market.

•••
Wow, this is strong wording from Shopify:

Phygital Retail: What is It and What are the Benefits?
Whether it’s large retailers adding digital technologies to their physical locations or digital-first brands venturing into brick-and-mortar, combining physical and digital elements in retail is what we call phygital retail.
And it’s not just a buzzword.
This omnichannel sales strategy helps retailers create a completely connected physical and digital storefront, and it’s here to stay...

https://www.shopify.com/retail/phygital-retail

•••
•••
Half hundred 'phygital' handregs in the last few days reports, I guess mostly this thread inspired.
As to the term itself, the trend goes on with the regular news feed on it; it seems to be currently tasted by the broad audience - have seen some recent threads on the subject at Reddit followed by the questions that could be categorized under 'Phygital? WTF?'. Yet any sort of attention works here IMHO :).

•••
Yup, seeing more action. CNBC were on about it today as well.

See you guys around Reddit.

•••
My only name in this niche is Phygital//\\Market//\\com.
Handregged back in 2015.

•••
NFT --->Phygital<--- Real product

The products that exist as NFT but also in your real life will be called PHYGITALS.

Metaverse --->phygital<--- real world

XR--->phygital<--- Everything in your life

•••
Phygital // DAO in king

This trend is kicking off well and good. Let's see how it pans out in the coming months.

2022 is gonna be a strong year for all things "Phygital"

IMO

•••
Have just got in com:
upload_2021-10-22_9-20-50.png

BTW, how do you feel about PHYGI names vs PHYGITAL?

P.S. Someone has got a bit ahead of me with getting
upload_2021-10-22_9-31-12.png
:).
P.P.S. 30 term regs yesterday. I wonder are we finally going to see any sales soon?

•••
Have just got in com:
Show attachment 202446
BTW, how do you feel about PHYGI names vs PHYGITAL?

P.S. Someone has got a bit ahead of me with getting Show attachment 202448 :).
P.P.S. 30 term regs yesterday. I wonder are we finally going to see any sales soon?

That's me mate! :xf.grin:

Got Phygi // Bank as well. Getting good traffic on Sedo (mostly BOT/Domainer, I suppose)

HODL to the moon.

Last edited:
•••
That's me mate! :xf.grin:
LOL, it has been free to reg when I was checking it for the first time, have decided to register it a bit later then :). Nice name in my opinion - both parts sound consonant, and the niche is going to be there I think.

Last edited:
•••
LOL, it has been free to reg when I was checking it for the first time, have decided to register it a bit later then :). Nice name in my opinion - both parts sound consonant, and the niche is going to be there I think.

Free to register? Regged it a couple of days ago.

•••
Free to register? Regged it a couple of days ago.
Ah, I see - I've been entering it into dotdb - it's still free there, caching side-effect.

•••
Only have one -

Phygital//House .C0M

•••
My only one:

Phygital .Tools

Best of luck to everyone who are believing in their investments.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some of my older ones, .com:
upload_2021-10-22_10-40-17.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back