Dynadot

sales PhraseApp acquires Phrase.com for 5 figures only!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
PhraseApp acquires Phrase.com domain name for $75,000 from Uniregistry Brokerage. See proof below, shared by user @Crypto King in one of the threads which went unnoticed.

142804_7edf441bd23e561512bc8a354c49b372.jpg

I think they got a super amazing deal under six figures, in five figures for a premium domain name. Its definitely worth a six figure. What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a steal for the buyer. Thanks for sharing sir.

•••
It's a steal for the buyer. Thanks for sharing sir.

Its definitely a steal Avi. Looks like seller was in need of some hard cash and couldnt resist the offer :)

•••
I think the seller left a lot on the table.

•••
•••
Would be interesting to see how it played out. Was it purchased through a smaller broker posing as a domain investor, did the seller have a BIN and forgot to adjust it...who knows.

Agree that left some money on the table if this played out like we think it did - seller know it was a company who were the perfect fit etc etc. If that was the case, the name could have been sold/purchased for double that.

•••
Would be interesting to see how it played out. Was it purchased through a smaller broker posing as a domain investor, did the seller have a BIN and forgot to adjust it...who knows.

Agree that left some money on the table if this played out like we think it did - seller know it was a company who were the perfect fit etc etc. If that was the case, the name could have been sold/purchased for double that.

I'll try and dig in a bit deeper with history whois and see if I can find out more details form buyer/seller, etc.

I'm too interested in finding out why this one sold for 5 figs and not 6.

•••
A very nice name - glad to see it in the hands of an end user who will make good use of it. I agree with those who say it could well have gone for more, but $75,000 is still a nice price. Great that Uniregistry will now be reporting their top sales monthly. Would be nice to have the entire list reported to NameBio, as reporting only the top sales only reflects a small part of the picture, but some reporting is better than none.

•••
but $75,000 is still a nice price.

At times, I also feel that high five figs aint a bad deal at all, however at the same time, five figs should not be a benchmark at all for one word (key keyword) .com names.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back