IT.COM

discuss Phrase Domains could bring big bucks!

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Here's a cool article I read today on "phrase domains". Check it out..
Mike Berkens has sold a lot of “longer” domains for a lot more money than most expected.

Over the years I have had people ask me, “How does he do it ?” I would say being a skilled negotiator and rich enough to always say no, top the list.

I decided to take a look at some of Mike’s best sales for phrases that are three words or more. This is not a complete list.

FindYourCalling.com, this domain was sold for $30,000 on Sedo in December of 2014. The domain was purchased by a company called Economic Modeling LLC or EMSI, they also registered the .us version while purchasing the .com from Mike.

http://tldinvestors.com/2016/12/former-mike-berkens-phrase-sales-that-are-now-developed.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
JoinTheChain // dot // com (2011)
I absolutely totally love this one as a call to action lead generator for Crypto!

•••
JoinTheChain // dot // com (2011)
I absolutely totally love this one as a call to action lead generator for Crypto!

This is a nice one !

•••
I have sold and get offers on a number of these constantly. Mine are very common phrases.

Not my sale, but by the way, iwantim.com just sold for $990. at GoDaddy and it's not even the greatest phrase.

Almost all of the ones mentioned above in this thread are not common phrases though, by the way. If you have to think about the phrase, what it might apply to what it might mean etc., it is not common.
"If it bends it’s funny, if it breaks it’s not funny."

Last edited:
•••
EveryActionHasAReaction.com
and similar variations are available for reg..

I am surprised.

•••
I own DoYouEnjoy/com - i liked it, so I bought it.

•••
CryptosAreTheFuture.com

FreedomAndJusticeUS.com

ThanksForGettingBack.com
ThanksForTheEmail.com
ThanksForTheFollow.com
ThanksForTheInformation.com
ThanksForTheInterest.com
ThanksForTheLink.com
ThanksForTheMessage.com
ThanksForTheRetweet.com

•••
CryptosAreTheFuture.com

FreedomAndJusticeUS.com

ThanksForGettingBack.com
ThanksForTheEmail.com
ThanksForTheFollow.com
ThanksForTheInformation.com
ThanksForTheInterest.com
ThanksForTheLink.com
ThanksForTheMessage.com
ThanksForTheRetweet.com

These are not the kind of phrase names that sell

These are terrible choices

You need to study more before you blow a bunch of $$

Don't feel bad - we all bought crap names like this in the beginning

•••
vethefarm.com GD reg never know

•••
givingover.com,
recently got a lot of visit based on undeveloped traffic stats. but I really doubt someone will hit buy button :xf.grin:

•••
What do you guys think about( bridge the web .com) bridgetheweb.com

•••
•••
Picked up SteakForDinner and SteaksForDinner in DOT com

•••
•••
whatthe.png
in king
Love it as its most famous phrase and we use to say every day :xf.wink::xf.wink:

•••
F r e e d o m O f C h o i c e .com
R u m o r H a s I t .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LetTheNumbersDoTheTalking.com

•••
After reading some of names by fellow members...

I tried to check this famous and very significant quote in space endeavouring...

"That's one small step forman, one giant leap for mankind"

And it is already registered...and landing page is listed with thousands of names...
Someone from "makebestoffer"/com

Is it from np member?!

45 letters long ;)

•••
•••
YouThoughtWrong .com

Sounds like quote for someone who hand registered and renewals are around the corner...and it says failed to sell it ;)

•••
Sounds like quote for someone who hand registered and renewals are around the corner...and it says failed to sell it ;)

It's a popular phrase I hear people tell others a lot, works for me. Good for jokes too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back