NameSilo

PHPDevelopment.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by cervantez, Sep 17, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. cervantez

cervantez Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you for your appraisals.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

PHP ..widely-used scripting language. I believe with the right buyer you'd fetch a good bid. I suggest simply offers accepted on it

(In my opinion)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  3. DigiNames

DigiNames Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

$8-10K to the right buyer. Probably under $1K to investor.

4. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

Some tech geeks muy buy it, definitely. Don't see much use for a wide public.
    I highly doubt about $8-10K, ''Offers Accepted'' for me is also the best way to bait here.
    Good luck!

5. DigiNames

DigiNames Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

PHPDevelopers.com sold for $9500 five years ago, and I think it a very comparable name.

PHP is a very popular language for web development. I don’t think it needs to be a “tech geek”, it could be a business offering development services. I have paid a lot of money for PHP Development over the years and there are over 5300 results on Fiverr for the term right now.

Business idea:
    1. Buy this domain
    2. Take orders for PHP development
    3. Use Fiverr or other freelancers to fulfill the orders
    4. Profit
    If it were my name I would want $8-10k from an end user for it.

6. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

My point was simply that if there is an end user, who needs a website, app or API, little he can tell the difference between programming on PHP or any other language. He just needs his project done.
    This name might be popular amongst individuals, communities or companies that are coding in PHP, that's what I meant by ''tech geek'', that it's just a narrow niche.
    To me - long wait till getting $8000-10000 offer (I wouldn't personally), but it's my opinion, sure the owner can price it at anything.

7. bluesky7

bluesky7 Upgraded Member Blue Account

When I first saw the name I was more bullish. But you raise very good points here in support of your assessment. That said, if a person already has a website that they paid to have developed and the initial developer chose PHP and now the person wants to find a different developer to enhance the website they may be knowledgeable enough to know their site is a PHP site and be looking for a PHP web developer. For this case, the domain could be valuable to a large PHP development firm.

8. cervantez

cervantez Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Thank you for your opinions.

As already was mentioned PHP is a very popular programming language. Therefore, in my opinion, the domain is suitable not only for companies providing programming services, but as an educational resource as well.

My own assessment of the domain price is 7-8K for the end-user. I'll start with that.

9. bluesky7

bluesky7 Upgraded Member Blue Account

Makes sense to me. dotnetdevelopment.com is priced at $2171 https://www.name.com/domain/search/dotnetdevelopment and PHPDevelopment.com is a much cleaner domain name.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice