IT.COM

Photo of NamePros homepage on your computer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any oldie but goodie has returned,

Post a photo of NamePros.com homepage on your computer :)

59797_b25a92d8c69dad69016a30810039cf13.jpg

Cheers
Corey

Attachments

• computer.jpg
    computer.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 318
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too lazy to wait for the sun to give me good lighting. My standing desk setup. (yes i need something on the floor to the right to hide wires).

Show attachment 50899
Looks like my desk but smarter and smaller. I love the way the telescopic inserts are reversed on your robot desk's legs. Much smarter because mine are always catching on the recycle bin as in comes down. Love it!

( makes me wonder if I put it together upside down )

Last edited:
•••
come on peeps post a Photo of NamePros homepage on your computer

•••
Looks like my desk but smarter and smaller. I love the way the telescopic inserts are reversed on your robot desk's legs. Much smarter because mine are always catching on the recycle bin as in comes down. Love it!

( makes me wonder if I put it together upside down )

Yeah, it's a Jarvis desk, and they used to have the legs flipped the other way when they first started sellign them, and they figured out that this way actually makes it more stable when it's near the top.

That's awesome that there are other standing desk users on Namepros!

•••
I eliminated most of my desk issues with a robot (adjustable sit/standing) desk but trying out various keyboard trays I began to realize that in sitting mode I want my keyboard and mouse fixed to my chair not the desk.
Anyone know of good attachments to office chairs for a keyboard / mouse tray to lock onto?
or maybe a really fancy chair with tray and actuators like these sit/stand desks have
(maybe I just need an adult size baby chair)

Last edited:
•••
•••
TaxDayNP.jpg

Just working on my taxes today at the The Dot Shop!

•••
•••
•••
•••
where is the NamePros homepage e?
Here is an updated picture sent to me by @Eckhart I'm not sure why he didn't post it himself. (Weird, seems like he has my account open in it).

Attachments

• mydesk.jpg
    mydesk.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 176
•••
•••
My little standup setup. And yes, that's an Xbox One Elite controller - come at me bro!

unnamed.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Any oldie but goodie has returned,

Post a photo of NamePros.com homepage on your computer ;)

221905296_373083327564916_2427646660034441002_n.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
NamePros homepage on your screen...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Damn, I’m only just new here, so I don’t know what the homepage is supposed to look like. It’s all the same to me hahaha

•••
Damn, I’m only just new here, so I don’t know what the homepage is supposed to look like. It’s all the same to me hahaha
NamePros.com Homepage

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back