IT.COM

Pheenix.com - Drop Catching Service - Please Share Your Experiences

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I just signed up with Pheenix.com, a new drop catching service by the owners for FreshDrop, and would like to know your experience with them. Has anyone won a domain with them? Any issues in getting the domains put in your name/in your account?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same here! Same email everyday even though I transferred the domain weeks ago.

That's really weird - do you have any idea if you can transfer out before the 60 days look? I have recently won handful 4L . com domains in there..

•••
I recently signed up for an account there, not sure I'll end up using it after all.

If welching on a sale to keep this name is more important to Pheenix than providing a good place for their customers, I think I'll just let them do their thing since our interests obviously aren't aligned.

I don't want to win a name and hope it's good enough to bid on, but not so good that Pheenix decides to keep it for themselves.

•••
Pheenix is basically done...
Pheenix Daily Hot Auctions
This is what happens when a service provider ignores customer complaints, especially if those customers are domainers and the complaints are posted on the largest domainers forum. Not all customers may be forum members or participating members, but many are reading at least. The forum is well indexed. Other providers: go figure!

•••
That's really weird - do you have any idea if you can transfer out before the 60 days look? I have recently won handful 4L . com domains in there..

I may be mistakened but I think that is a rule that must be enforced by all registrars.

•••
Well, Strangely enough - I was able to take the domains out to dynadot and in less than 2 hours!! Not even the 5 standard days!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back