Dynadot

domain PGx.ai & AiReleases.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jay Brooks

Impact
In no particular order:

Option 1:
5+ Billion Dollar Fund - Invesco Preferred ETF (Ticker: PGX)

Option 2:
PGX - Weight Loss Meal Replacement by bioclinic naturals
PGX is combined with whey protein and medium chain triglycerides, shown clinically to enhance body fat loss while preserving lean muscle, and to induce satiety and a decreased consumption of calories, respectively. A full complement of vitamins and minerals ensure support for healthy macronutrient metabolism.

Option 3:
All the labs in the US that do PGx testing. It's a next gen sequencing medical test. PGx is also known as Pharmacogenomics. Basically, it's a test that looks at an individual's genes (gene profile) and how it will react to medications they are on and thinking about taking. ADRs aka Adverse Drug Reactions is the 4th leading cause of death in the US. This test also determines how an individual metabolizes (slow, normal, fast). That's big because the drug should work 24 hours a day. All of this is also called personalized medicine.

As for AiReleases.com, we all know how big Ai has become so it should yield a nice return.

I would really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you in advance for your response.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
AiReleases.com = Low-xxx to High-xxx
Pgx.ai = Mid-xx to Low-xxx

•••
PGX.com is weight management so that is already taken and they are unlikely to be interested in that extension.

Seems like the logical step to contact the medical company addressing genomics. But seems to me that company is already under the auspices of a bigger company. Same thing for PGX the fund. But if you are good at selling, there is always the possibility.

It's still a solid LLL.io that has reseller value in any case. Maybe contact the genome company and see what comes out of it.

AIreleases.com doesn't ring a bell here. How does a release relate to AI? Release of what? If you mean release of programs, I can see that in a round-about way. But seems like a tougher sell than PGX.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back