IT.COM

Established Pets Industry - Over 40 Quality articles, with traffic and revenue - Mainecoonadmirer. com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

In need of money urgently, thus selling this site..
Site's name is Mainecoonadmirer com

Have had it running for almost a year now.

• It just got recently listed with d moz (I know it's not that useful anymore, but a link nonetheless).

• All content is unique, all articles are 1200-2000 words. I've paid very experienced writers who know and write just about cats. Paid 20-30 dollars per article over the past year. (90% of articles are referenced and extremely well written). (Over a 1000 paid to date)

• It gets an average of 50 visitors a day, with more than half of it being from google. (Analytics access on serious request)

• Adsense:

Asking price: Best offer

Offers are welcome.

Yes you may get trash sites from flippa with all content copied, or with higher earnings but note this site is growing with google and if it wasn't for me needing cash for personal expenses i would not have sold it.

Also attached is a report from moz (Got a free pro trial)

Attachments

• Analytics All Web Site Data Audience Overview 20161230-20170201.pdf
    86.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 15.33.17.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 15.33.17.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Mainecoonadmirerreport_mainecoonadmirer_05022017.pdf
    265.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you PM me for the price

•••
Didn't even know it grew that much in the past month, good to know original content always prevails.

Yes,
I'm looking to sell it, thus here, i'm an honest guy through and throughout, i didn't even feel like the growth would prevail without me even being here (Slow though). I haven't been putting up content for the past year, yet it goes on. If anyone needs any details, or anything you are most welcome.

You are not answering my questions in PMs.

•••
I'll answer all of the questions by tonight or tomorrow, i'm heading back to town. PLus there are over 40 messages, will get back asap

•••
•••
•••
is the sitestill available.
if yes then pm me your price

•••
•••
•••
•••
Analytics for the past 2 months

Attachments

• Analytics All Web Site Data Audience Overview 20191017-20191219.pdf
    55.7 KB · Views: 133
•••
Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 11.01.17 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 11.01.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-19 at 11.01.17 PM.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 262
•••
I'll give you commitment for keeping this sale/thread running since 2017.

Are you actually looking to sell and just haven't found the price you could sell for? Based on your latest earnings, is the website making about $117 per month still?

•••
•••
I'll give you commitment for keeping this sale/thread running since 2017.

Are you actually looking to sell and just haven't found the price you could sell for? Based on your latest earnings, is the website making about $117 per month still?

Haha,
Yep, you're exactly right, haven't found the right price yet!

•••
•••
•••
Please DM your BIN price.

•••
•••
Please PM Me the price
Thanks

•••
I don't know if it's for sale. I've messaged the seller a few times and no response.

•••
If this is still available, let me know. Looking for pet blogs.

Thanks!

-Marshall

Hi there,

In need of money urgently, thus selling this site..
Site's name is Mainecoonadmirer com

Have had it running for almost a year now.

• It just got recently listed with d moz (I know it's not that useful anymore, but a link nonetheless).

• All content is unique, all articles are 1200-2000 words. I've paid very experienced writers who know and write just about cats. Paid 20-30 dollars per article over the past year. (90% of articles are referenced and extremely well written). (Over a 1000 paid to date)

• It gets an average of 50 visitors a day, with more than half of it being from google. (Analytics access on serious request)

• Adsense:

Asking price: Best offer

Offers are welcome.

Yes you may get trash sites from flippa with all content copied, or with higher earnings but note this site is growing with google and if it wasn't for me needing cash for personal expenses i would not have sold it.

Also attached is a report from moz (Got a free pro trial)

•••
Recent stats since i last updated. My final price is $3900. Not going to bargain, if anyone wants to get the deal done, just let me know and we can get the escrow started, cheers!

Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 10.21.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 10.24.23 PM.png

•••
hi Sanwal,
r u interested to sell? please check my PM and reply.

also send last one year month wise adsense report

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back