IT.COM

showcase 'Pet' domains? Anyone?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
Thought I'd start a thread for domains that contain the keyword 'pet' or 'pets' since there isn't any around.

Showcase, discuss, and report sales.

Kindly post your pet domains, which means no cat or dog or mouse domains. Also no domains that contain the 3 letters pet such as bigtrumpet.com or amazingcompetition.com lol.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have

pet/airlines/ .com
pet/memorial/stones/ .co.uk

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
hungrypets.com and hungrypets.co.uk both for sale.

•••
•••
•••
B09FDC95-7231-48CE-8E2D-62BEECA58993.jpeg

‘Buy-it-Now Pets.com’

Domain for online supply store.

Hand-reg a few weeks ago for those that don’t want to rely on auctions.

Thanks/Regards,

DN

•••
•••
PetGlob.com
(= Pet World; ideal for pet products or services; only 7 Letter, 2 Syllable)

•••
I used to have sleuthdog just love sound of it dropped it as way to many other things to do.
Pretty sure you could grab it if wanted.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
PetDux.com
(ideal for Leading Pet Products or Services; only 6 Letter, 2 Syllable)

•••
•••
I've been developing websites in the pet space for a while now. There's definitely plenty of opportunity to make good money on either the dog or cat side, but I've been seeing more and more success from people who have broadened to the entire pet space...including unusual or unexpected pets.

I personally own pet.reviews and peculiarpet.com. A friend of mine just got a deal on Petsumer.com.

If you're into development though you could pick a domain out of thin air and make money on it if you know what you're doing (ex mypetneedsthat.com).

•••
Bright/Pet/.com
4/Legs/.com

•••
•••
•••
I have 2 in .com

Pet Selfie (s)

(y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back