IT.COM

PayPal to support cryptocurrency

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joakim

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's probably going to increase the crypto currency prices for a while. Beyond that, I don't know how it will affect the crypto domains than usual.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
B1822D7A-6C4E-40BD-80CD-78EABD943BA4.jpeg

https://markets.businessinsider.com...option-novogratz-btc-rally-2020-10-1029705902

Last edited:
•••
Paypal is having trouble with a basic transaction of mine today...they will not stay in the crypto biz too long.

•••
I will wait and see what happens next.

•••
Last edited:
•••
actual purchases with crypto? or just like coinbase.com (wallet)? ty.

•••
It's trash.
You can't withdraw the crypto to your own wallet, can only use it to send payments through PayPal. useless and very insecure.

•••
Looks at the moment more like hype than anything else.

•••
Making way for a preferred brand of crypto influencing at their level.

•••
stick to domains
far better investment
very few people make money trading cryptos...

if u know what yer doing putting 12k into domains today will be better than 1 btc for u.

Last edited:
•••
Okay, I misunderstood the plan. Ppal is entering the buy/sell business for crypto. Below is from an email:

Crypto and the
‌‌power of PayPal

• Confidently buy and sell crypto with PayPal
‌• Control over how much you buy. Start with as little as $1 ‌
• Discover crypto articles for beginners

•••
I heard many horrible stories regarding Paypal freeze accounts for 180 days because of potential risk, but they never disclose the reason what they considered to be a risk.

So, if you dare enough to buy or sell cryptocurrency via Paypal, you are putting yourself into risk. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
I heard many horrible stories regarding Paypal freeze accounts for 180 days because of potential risk, but they never disclose the reason what they considered to be a risk.

So, if you dare enough to buy or sell cryptocurrency via Paypal, you are putting yourself into risk. :xf.rolleyes:

of course u hear of the freezes ones..what u dont hear is the other 99.9% accounts that never have issues... let's all get serious folks its always the bad news that makes front pages... all the risk is in denying yerself all things in life based on few bad seeds or cases.

•••
of course u hear of the freezes ones..what u dont hear is the other 99.9% accounts that never have issues... let's all get serious folks its always the bad news that makes front pages... all the risk is in denying yerself all things in life based on few bad seeds or cases.

You should read this.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/help-namebio-reverse-the-paypal-ban.1216056/#post-8035656
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/mvsu...l-explains-activity-6732749384829734912-N6h0/

•••
  • In which regions are PAYPAL used more?
  • I asked a few of my friends and they didn't use PAYPAL

•••
Back