IT.COM

priced [Pay with MasterBucks] Mega EPIK Sale: Apologise•org, InstantCooks•com, Lawyers•Direct, HellLord•com, SportsExpress•net and many more [PRICES REDUCED]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto2020

DnSphere.comTop Member
Impact
Motivation for this sale:

1. I need to raise funds to renew/transfer names at EPIK

2. Wherein, folks need to use their MasterBuck balance to unlock some value out of it

3. So a win-win trade is to exchange the names for MasterBucks

In light of the stated motivation, I am accepting MasterBucks payment (via NameLiquidate or Epik Marketplace transactions) for my names at Epik (in addition to the regular paypal payment option)

I will be regularly adding more of my EPIK names to this thread, so if you do not want to miss out on the deals, bookmark/watch this thread for updates.

NameBINAge (Yrs)ExpiryNotes
Apologise•org88
8+2023-11-10Common one-word .org name. Good bargain at this price.
SmartCasa•net199
2+2023-07-02Trending niche of "Smart Homes". Huge future potential.
LoanSolutions•net88
9+2023-08-14Loan/Finance/Mortgage related.
SportsExpress•net50
2+2023-04-13Good for sports related TV/Blog/News site/etc.
BeALeader•net50
2+2023-04-27Motivational/Life Coach/Career Coach related.
LawyersDirect199
3+2023-09-16Good across the dot match; taken in 256 tlds.

Registrar: Epik
Renewal: Standard renewal/transfer rates (.direct renewal is $22 at Epik)
Payment: MasterBucks or Paypal (less than $99) or Dan ($99 or more)
Transfer: NameLiquidate/Epik Marketplace or Authcode or Push

Note: Paypal payment option is not valid for new accounts, accounts with less than 20 positive ratings and accounts with negative ratings

The following names have just expired or are very close to expiring and as such, I already have them listed at NL. Hence, for these names, it is better to get them directly from NL (via Masterbucks/Paypal or other accepted payment forms), so as to avoid the possibility of duplicate sales. If you need alternative arrangements, please check with me via DM.

Note: I am not dropping these names. I have been renewing most of these names for 3+ years and will continue to do so as I raise the funds to do so. By next month, I would have renewed most of them, but feel free to grab them before if you want.

NameBINNotes
HellLord•com198
"Hell Lord" is a short, rare, exact-match .com that represents the OG bad boy of Hell. Good as a game name or for Dark/Anti-hero type branding for niches like Fashion, Gaming, Movies, Nightclub, etc.
BionicsCo•com50
Good name for a Bionics Company.
DropshipTechnology•com99
Good name for a biz selling tech solutions to enable any aspect of the Dropship lifecycle like Backoffice solutions, Shipping solutions, Infra Optimizing solutions, etc.
LandmarkAccounting•com50
Solid name for an Accounting firm.
Countersigning•com SOLD99Dictionary word related to Authenticating Documents; means "attesting the authenticity of a document via a countersign"
InstantCooks•com50
Good name for an Instant TV-Dinner Brand or a Ready-to-cook Food Company; etc
EmbraceYourFitness•com25Popular Phrase "Embrace your fitness". Excellent for a Fitness Workshop/Trainer/Consultant.
BackWithAVengeance•com25Popular Phrase "Back with a vengeance". Many past, present and future movies, books, titles with the exact same phrase.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
^^

Last edited:
•••
^^^

Last edited: