Dynadot

domain patriotcake.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aouissi

Impact
what do you think about this domain name ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Who are the possible end users? Think about that before registering names.

•••
Who are the possible end users? Think about that before registering names.
Yes, there are potential customers and there are many sales on these words

•••
•••
Why is it difficult
Do you think its easy selling a domain name that is targeted towards a provider of "patriotic cakes"? Like there's a complete abundance of those buyers out there, with strong and regular demand

...I just don't think so. You'd have a better shot if "country cakes", than the one in question. Would be a better combo, if anything. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't count on that. But you can list in the low xxx

•••
Hi

anything with political connotation, is limited

imo....

•••

Who should that be? Which industry?

And there are no [reported] sales with "patriot"and second keyword any kind of "food".
You need to take care that both words in a two word domain match togehter.

For example "insurance" is a valuable keyword.
Socksinsurance? Would not work.
Carinsurance? Super premium.

Let's take "cake" as a keyword.
Patriotcake? Will not work.
Cakerecipes? Premium!

I would recommend to drop that domain you named. It is worthless at all.

Last edited:
•••
Who should that be? Which industry?

And there are no [reported] sales with "patriot"and second keyword any kind of "food".
You need to take care that both words in a two word domain match togehter.

For example "insurance" is a valuable keyword.
Socksinsurance? Would not work.
Carinsurance? Super premium.

Let's take "cake" as a keyword.
Patriotcake? Will not work.
Cakerecipes? Premium!

I would recommend to drop that domain you named. It is worthless at all.
Excellent comment but the word patriot is in the USA and has good sales Example patriotcafe.com sold for 500 usd

•••
•••
•••
To be fair to the OP here, the name was used as an active website just last year. Looks like it was an online cake/pastry shop.

The trouble with a name like this is that it could absolutely be an attractive brand for someone, but not one whose domain name would command much of an aftermarket price. I suspect the reason it was previously used as an active site is specifically because the previous owner was able to hand register it (and because it's still a brand with some meaning).

This name is best suited for either a cake store, or maybe a tongue-in-cheek political blog. Anyone starting either of those ventures is not interested in spending much money on a domain name.

You currently have it listed at $140, and that seems reasonable. You could probably even bump it up to $299 and it would still be an easy buy for someone who likes the name.

•••
To be fair to the OP here, the name was used as an active website just last year. Looks like it was an online cake/pastry shop.

The trouble with a name like this is that it could absolutely be an attractive brand for someone, but not one whose domain name would command much of an aftermarket price. I suspect the reason it was previously used as an active site is specifically because the previous owner was able to hand register it (and because it's still a brand with some meaning).

This name is best suited for either a cake store, or maybe a tongue-in-cheek political blog. Anyone starting either of those ventures is not interested in spending much money on a domain name.

You currently have it listed at $140, and that seems reasonable. You could probably even bump it up to $299 and it would still be an easy buy for someone who likes the name.

Agreed. Did a little research and found "patriotcookieco*com" an active online business.
Patriottea*com is owned by hugedomains. Patriotcafe*com is also owned by hugedomains. I think 'cafe' in that name stands for a local like a bar or ranch. Patriotbar*com is owned by HD as well.

@aouissi go with the comment of @Joe N - i'd set it for $299 and see if a offer comes in.
The name is very specific with a small(er) range of enduses but with that fair pricing you might get your deal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back