Dynadot

question Patent Numbers Vs Words .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Purchasing Patent Numbers .Coms Vs Purchasing Words and Names .Coms

Most people spend there coin on Names as opposed to buying patent Numbers and 20% of people don't even think of buying patent numbers as a .com

Why do you think that is
Most people say buy 888 or whatever but never tell you to buy patent numbers perhaps there mostly all misleading you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
20% of people don't even think of buying patent numbers as a .com
In what scientific journal did you find that number?

My guess would be that 99,999% of people don't think about it.

•••
888÷20 = 44.4 × 100 = 4440 = L+0
Furthermore xyz patent numbers Be Similar to The Axis of a Patent Code

•••
Most people say buy 888 or whatever but never tell you to buy patent numbers

But 888 is a patent number:

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 6.34.24 PM.png

https://patents.google.com/patent/US888A/en

Perhaps you have what is no doubt a fascinating definition of what you believe to be a "patent number", but in the United States, issued patents currently range up to a bit above 11,210,000 with more issued weekly.

So, I'm curious what difference you believe there to be between a "patent number" and "a number between 1 and 11.3 million".

I mean, gosh, if you register 11600000.com then you'll be ahead of the game since it is not currently a patent number, but will be one in the near future.

Just to be safe, I keep a copy of US Patent No. 1 in my desk and check it every now and then, in order to find out if anyone has invented the time machine. Obviously, in order to get the jump on the second person to build a time machine, the first person should make their first trip back to secure US Patent No. 1. If that happens, then US Patent No. 1 will cease being for a method of making potash, and will become the patent for the first time machine.

For real fun, you can register social security numbers. If you register enough domains of the form

NNN-NN-NNNN.com

Then eventually, you'll start freaking people out because they will wonder how you registered their social security numbers.

Last edited:
•••
Right on so what do you think a patent number is perhaps its like baccarat perhaps its something else

•••
Show us some examples of a patent number being used currently on the web and previous sales with patent number being the domain would help me anyways decide

•••
I dont know look up the patent number to a bar code everyone buys shit from the store

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back