Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi
I bought partner.xyz
I knew the previous owner & I was interested. But later I saw someone sold Capital.xyz for 105000$
Than I thought, Partner.xyz is a real gem since it is in Finance Niche.
I found that the seller would allow 10 installments & the price were around 3000$
So I bought by paying the 1st installment on Dan.

What you suggest me for end user sale like capital.xyz?

Thanks

P.S.

It is a regular renewal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Considering its a low renewal with a nice word, that's a bonus. I see you getting thousands (for sure)....6 figures is a stretch. Don't put a BIN, research interested buyers, and price accordingly with their capabilities. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Maybe @DNGear would do a deal on it, considering its low renewal

Last edited:
•••
•••
mean?
DN GEAR is reseller?
You mean she might have buyer?
I'm not saying she would be interested, but she's the queen of XYZ. If you gave her a good investor price, she "might" be interested (not end user price)

•••
Great one, corresponding to many end users, and the search volume is also good.Should be able to sell at a good price, the only disadvantage is the renewal price may be high.
Sav : high xxx
Investors : low xxxx
User : hard to say

Last edited:
•••
Great one, corresponding to many end users, and the search volume is also good.Should be able to sell at a good price, the only disadvantage is the renewal price may be high.
Sav : high xxx
Investors : low xxxx
User : hard to say
No It is 10 usd renewal.
thanks

•••
•••
•••
http://dnpric.es/?q=partner
I have a lot more faith but would have never entered a resale market with that price i would be developing as it won't be a quick flip and you out bid end users. I have some partner domain names but i paid reg fee.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back