Dynadot

Partial noob with way too many domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlowOuts

Established Member
Impact
Hi there. So I'm sort of a noob to domaining. Or rather I've wasted a lot of money and a lot of domains so far. Things aren't panning out so well for me yet.

So I'm trying to get rid off what I have left right now and I can't even seem to get that right. Lol. Any feedback is appreciated.

I'm selling 61 domains in a bulk auction right now, and I'd love to somehow recoop some of my losses at some point....

Sadly, I've developed quite the addiction and have recently gone on yet another domain bender I know I can't afford.

Any tips would be great.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey I couldnt care less about her tits. Unless they were here right beside me. But when she is bantering that those are hers..... Had to shine the light of truth. Why come here and lie? And try to excite the young guys?

I don't agree with the welcome to NP adage like its our fault. S/he is trying to create a false personna

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey I couldnt care less about her tits. Unless they were here right beside me. But when she is bantering that those are hers..... Had to shine the light of truth. Why come here and lie? And try to excite the young guys?

I don't agree with the welcome to NP adage like its our fault. S/he is trying to create a false personna

I never said they were mine. Lol

•••
•••
•••
It's really getting out of hand. I just bought 8 more. I wish there was a domain prevention hotline or something. I just keep hoping that I will come up big on one of these....

You'll need to get addicted more to the research side of things. Yes, registering names can be very satisfying with a thought of striking it rich but it gets even more exciting when the chances are really there (not to get rich but to profit). So maybe slow down and get familiar with all the different aspects and metrics that go to domains and their sellability.

•••
My words of advise are to stay away from reg'ing domains as they are available for a reason. Rather than reg'ing 100 domains you would be much better off buying a couple of higher quality domains from auctions. For example godaddy expired, but dont get caught up in a bidding war and overpaying.

This is usually what to look for:
1) Always .com extension
2) No mixed alphanumerical's, like keyword123.com. key1word.com etc
3) Max 2 keyword .com i.e KeywordKeyword.com
4) Stay away from hyphens
5) make sure the domain makes sense and would have some form of commercial use to it, a domain that somebody could actually use.

•••
•••
hello BlowOuts, welcome to namepros,
wow 61 domains

I'm selling 61 domains in a bulk auction right now, and I'd love to somehow recoop some of my losses at some point.....

•••
hello BlowOuts, welcome to namepros,
wow 61 domains

Oh there's more where that came from. Most are apparently hand regged garbage names sadly.

•••
well you don't know yet until you appraise it here

•••
Hi and welcome to NP! For some the learning curve is steep... To help I could go through your list and tell you which to keep and which to dump :) Good to meet another woman here. I am in the process of putting a service together to help newbies pick up better domains, will give you a shoutout when its up. Domaining can get really addictive but if you know what you are doing you can replace your bad buys with better ones and keep the loses low. I considered them learning costs anyway :) Some learn from their own mistakes, some learn from those made by others ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back