IT.COM

Parking Stats and Income

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am unhappy with my REO from parking with SEDO.

Approx 500 - 600 names parked

Average Views per day 200

Average Income per day $1.00 +

Is this the norm?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainsusi said:
I am unhappy with my REO from parking with SEDO.

Approx 500 - 600 names parked

Average Views per day 200

Average Income per day $1.00 +

Is this the norm?

Hi,

Depends on the name ...

I have 60+ names but less than 10 reveice clicks ...

These few names are exactly the one I have registered for this purpose ...

Other names NEVER receive any click ... or maybe one a month for a all of them.

I hope that will help.

GrΓ©goire.

•••
Yikes! With that many names, Fabulous.com is probably the best solution for you.

•••
I have been seeing more and more unhappy comments about ppc payouts recently and am looking around myself. Hard to pin anyone down that isn't promoting the site through a partnership arrangement.

•••
500-600 names, 1.00a day? does not seem like a lot

•••
I've made all of ~ $42 at Sedo since the end of September ... right now my "Top 20" have 797 views, 39 clicks, and just over $6 in revenue for the month of December. The $/Click depends on the specific payout of the relevant "keywords", yes?
Of those listed above ... my "Click Rate" is 4.89% which I believe is OK but not great.
What are your Top 5 - 10 domain earners? There is also an "optimization" option in the Parking CP ... perhaps that may be of assistance, as well.
All the best!
B-)

•••
How many names are you parking Jeff ?

•••
At one point I had 68 domains parked there, but I'm now down to 40 - 45 or so ... I realize that many of these are not necessarily "traffic" domains, but still may have quite a bit of potential down the road if developed and branded properly, IMHO. I am, of course, always making contacts with potential End users on my own as well.
I'm especially proud of my (and decent traffic, too) "Mail" domains - currently parked at Sedo! :lala:

B-)

•••
move them to domainhop
for me it helped.... :imho:

•••
I'm going to be trying something with either/both development and/or Adsenseβ„’ soon, I think ... I'll keep you posted! :talk:
B-)

•••
Which parking service has the best payouts lately?

•••
62 domains @ Sedo = 3.31% click rate.. tho most of my domains aren't suitable for parking IMO. I get most of my clicks off 4-5 domains.. the rest never get any.

•••
CoolJeff.com said:
I've made all of ~ $42 at Sedo since the end of September ... right now my "Top 20" have 797 views, 39 clicks, and just over $6 in revenue for the month of December. The $/Click depends on the specific payout of the relevant "keywords", yes?
Of those listed above ... my "Click Rate" is 4.89% which I believe is OK but not great.
What are your Top 5 - 10 domain earners? There is also an "optimization" option in the Parking CP ... perhaps that may be of assistance, as well.
All the best!
B-)
--------------------------------------
I've got 350 - 400 at Sedo.
During December (Till this momemt):
Views: 1,352
Clicks: 235
Click Rate: 17.38%
Earning: 8.93 Euros.
--------------------------------------
Every time you check their Euro OR $/Rate , it CHANGES.... sometimes for the same domain name it's 0.6 but the next day it becomes 0.03 per click....

Probably, they have connected Euro OR dollar Rate with NO. OF CLICKS.

I'm also not happy... BUT... is there any alternative???... We, the opportunist domainers are caught in the hands of a superior kind of opportunists....

Regards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back