IT.COM

Parking de-indexed expired domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kasti

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys!

Do you think it's a good idea to list on bodis (or similar services) promising expired domains which are not indexed anymore?

I guess it all comes down to how easy it is to make it re-indexed by google. But I don't have enough experience on that so I'll ask you the following questions:

1-How long will Google generally take to re-index an expired domain?

2-Does it matter if Google's crawler sees your domain is in a parking page with no actual content? Will Google still reindex old domain's stuff or is it necessary to develop that doman with some content before?

3-Will Google Search Console or Webmaster tools speed up this process in a relevant way?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parking de-listed domains probably won't be profitable.

You can rehab a de-listed domain but it takes time. You just have to use it legitimately, find good back links, etc.

You can also setup a robots.txt to block all bots, then redirect type-in traffic to another domain with a good reputation.
Check all indexed pages and re-create them straight away. Could be time consuming though you'd be able to gather traffic from much-linked pages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back