IT.COM

Parking and Revenue but no click?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain_Stir

Established Member
Impact
I just saw that one of my domains shows the occasional revenue of $.10 here and $.13 there but there are no corresponding clicks? This one gets regular Uniques and is getting clicks but not in $.10 chunks. Anyone know why this may be the case?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only parking company can tell the exact reason.

But its normal.

•••
be glad you're getting $0.13 here and $0.10 there

cuz it's better than nothing, no where

:)

imo....

•••
This may be also ZeroClick (Tier2) revenue...

Last edited:
•••
Only parking company can tell the exact reason.

But its normal.

Im not complaining at all, but it just struck me as odd.
be glad you're getting $0.13 here and $0.10 there

cuz it's better than nothing, no where

:)

imo....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining in the least

•••
•••
might be later stage 'referral revenue', for instance someone shopping within a timeframe since clicking on your ad, maybe that's what zclick tier2 means idk lol

•••
•••
advertising company were only providing platform/tools the real decision maker is advertiser, sometimes new advertiser were testing the water by throwing thousands of dollars paid for pay per impression LOL

•••
I've had many no clicks well above $10.. I've never found a good answer to why it happens. But am always happy to see it!

•••
I also have non-click revenue, but more non-revenue clicks with sedo, uniregistry and parkingcrew.

•••
Only 2 variants here:
1) ZeroClick (Tier2) revenue;
2) Clicks which were marked as invalid (or not detected at all) by parking company but detected/valid for Google.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back