Dynadot

Parked at bodies for 6 + months... banned 1 day before payout sched... thanks guys

NameSilo
Watch

Joshh71390

Top Member
Impact
Had 6 months no issues no complaints no emails no anything...

I am speechless. Seems ironic that this would be the fate but just goes to show. Dispite the prior praise I have given you are just like the rest of the bs Internet scams out there.!!!

I hope as many people read this just as you all are thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should like explain that you're innocent cuz ppl will read this and think that you clicked your own stuff or used bot traffic.

You know like screenshot the email. And the statement saying they're not going to pay you

•••
let me see your domains. does it still show google ads? If so then I'll talk to Matt.

•••
let me see your domains. does it still show google ads? If so then I'll talk to Matt.
Does Matt talk to you because of your avatar? ;)

•••
Does Matt talk to you because of your avatar? ;)
94e8da6b5ae52c37c7b232d0db42f421cc7f0eff_hq.gif

•••
Had 6 months no issues no complaints no emails no anything...

I am speechless. Seems ironic that this would be the fate but just goes to show. Dispite the prior praise I have given you are just like the rest of the bs Internet scams out there.!!!

I hope as many people read this just as you all are thanks!

Did this ever get solved? Whatever happened?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back