Dynadot

domains Parallion.com - Domains for the Virtual World! More opportunities for domain investors?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandTello

Upgraded Member
Impact
I just spotted an announcement on the launch of the XR Awards in 2022. The XR Awards is a global awards event that celebrates virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality and metaverse technology innovation and industry success.

XR Awards is organized by XR Today news and aims to recognize the most innovative vendors from across the extended reality (XR) marketplace.

I just thought of sharing some insights from part of their category list with the viewers at namePros as it might ignite thoughts on a direction for domains acquisition and domain investments. Or you could hold on to your portfolio as more and more opportunities would arise for sure.

Extended Reality (XR) Solutions

Virtual Reality (VR) Solutions

Augmented Reality (AR) Solutions

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

These are some of the fast growing key technologies with high scalability and new entrants. If you get hold on key domains related to this virtual world, you will definitely have opportunities in days to come.

Top domains : Virturus.com, Virtusive.com, ImmerLogic.com, Metasive.com, Immercle.com, Parallion.com, Terrester.com, VirtuSquad.com, Metatensive.com, CosmoSpring.com, Telesive.com, Holocle.com, Paralium.com and many more at brandtello.com

Do you have any related domains with you?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice share, I have few with me in com

PaymentXR
AugmentedXR
XRmarriage
SleekVR
VRpunch
MetaWed
MetaSity
MetaLocality
MetaEnclave and many more...

Keeping 🤞🤞

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just spotted an announcement on the launch of the XR Awards in 2022. The XR Awards is a global awards event that celebrates virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed reality and metaverse technology innovation and industry success.

XR Awards is organized by XR Today news and aims to recognize the most innovative vendors from across the extended reality (XR) marketplace.

I just thought of sharing some insights from part of their category list with the viewers at namePros as it might ignite thoughts on a direction for domains acquisition and domain investments. Or you could hold on to your portfolio as more and more opportunities would arise for sure.

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

These are some of the fast growing key technologies with high scalability and new entrants. If you get hold on key domains related to this virtual world, you will definitely have opportunities in days to come.

Top domains : Virturus.com, Virtusive.com, ImmerLogic.com, Metasive.com, Immercle.com, Parallion.com, Terrester.com, VirtuSquad.com, Metatensive.com, CosmoSpring.com, Telesive.com, Holocle.com, Paralium.com and many more at brandtello.com

UP

•••
Thanks for that.
We have open threads about them all

VR
AR
XR
Immersive

Etc.

•••

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

up

•••
every trend is domainer opportunity..but there is catch..u gotta reg or buy way early.. all u mention is now too late to reg and basically too late to buy for resell price... anyway I own few meta names..and 100plus vr names...

•••

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

Up

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

up

•••
Thanks for sharing! great collection. I only have 3 related domains but they are interesting, I share them: NT.AR, 3D.AR and VR.AR.

I also think so.

Good luck for everybody! 💪🍀

•••

Mixed Reality Solutions

Metaverse Solutions

Vertical Solutions

Collaborative Solutions

Up

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back