IT.COM

domain paradisepetnanny.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jaimznichol7

Impact
Out of business from covid, held onto domain but now it's up for renewal in 26 days so I'm thinking I should move on & not renew. A friend mentioned I should sell it but doesn't know how to go about doing so & I'm unsure if it is even worth anything let alone capable of selling in such a short time. Not looking to make a lot but something would be better than nothing so does anyone here please have any advice to help point me in the right direction about what to do before the renewal date comes up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pet nanny is awesome. The word "paradise" at the beginning kills. Not an easy sell, I'd drop

•••
Pet nanny is awesome. The word "paradise" at the beginning kills. Not an easy sell, I'd drop
Thank you for your response, I totally agree petnanny.com is much better. I actually tried that one but it was already taken back in 2017-ish when I was setting up the company website .. I added 'paradise' because the business was in Florida

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back