Dynadot

PageRank 4 Directory - Bid for Placement - Free $10 Bonus for NamePros Members.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our PageRank 4 site is a bid-for-placement directory, which means you can choose how much you want to pay to position your link - you can bid just the minimum $15 or bid higher to receive more exposure.

We are currently offering a free $10 added to your first bid, for NamePros members.

To receive the bonus $10 added to your bid, use this link :

http://xolaptophelp.com/promo/?code=NAMEPROS

You are also welcome to add the $10 bonus for any other sites you wish to advertise on the directory - simply enter the referrer code - NAMEPROS - when adding your link.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So did you offer a free refund of $10 to all others who bid the full amount?
Or did you add $10 to their paid bids?

For years, I have seen bid directories pull stuff like this!

One reason I never bother with bid directories.

Owners are just too unscrupulous when it comes to these types of offers.

•••
Thanks for the free and fast judgement ;)

This directory was only recently opened, we pre-populated the categories with FREE listings for sites that have advertised with us in the past on other directories.

So any new listings with the $10 bonus will not be disadvantaging anyone.

However I do understand your concern, I too have seen many bid directories with listings that have obviously been manipulated for the benefit of a few rather than fairness for all.

That's unfortunate, but I'm sure you're aware not all webmasters are the same, just because they run the same type of directory :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back