branding p.xyz is used by Poloniex Exchange

NameSilo
Watch

xcloud123

Established Member
Impact
Sep 1. 2022 , Poloniex Exchange announced its new domain is live now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're really planning on paying 12,500 USD per year to renew that domain? I take it that they got a discount...

I would argue that this isn't news btw, but anyway.

Last edited:
•••
They're really planning on paying 12,500 USD per year to renew that domain? I take it that they got a discount...

I would argue that this isn't news btw, but anyway.
never judge people with your own pocket...
yes , com is king , my domains are 95% .com..
but open mind is always good

•••
$12,500 a year is cheap for them - they agreed to pay slightly over $10,000,000 fine to the SEC for operating an unregistered online digital asset exchange back in 2021 :xf.rolleyes:

•••
$12,500 a year is cheap for them - they agreed to pay slightly over $10,000,000 fine to the SEC for operating an unregistered online digital asset exchange back in 2021 :xf.rolleyes:
They make more than that in a day from transaction fees alone, let alone their juicy margin trading

•••
Looks like they hand registered the domain at GoDaddy.

Plenty of domainers hold 1 letter .xyz domains as well.

•••
•••
I'll let them off on this occasion. They're not exactly going all in on it though are they, just a redirect...

Also, not all of the L.xyz names are taken btw so it's not a case where people are clambering over each other to get them.

However I concede that it is a good thing that someone is choosing to pay that much for their name every year if they think it's valuable.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back