Dynadot

opinion oxiunity.com also vipiy.com brandable domains

NameSilo
Watch

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
How brandable is oxiunity.com - it's a made up word, I created for my twitter @oxiunity

also forgot to add this little guy.

vipiy.com - need your price opinions on both!

thanks for the input!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion, the only disadvantage are the subsequent vowels I and U, it makes a bit harder to roll of the tongue, otherwise I like it. I did come up with a similar 5 letters word oxiry.com, and Brandbucket appraised it for $3500.

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, the only disadvantage are the subsequent vowels I and U, it makes a bit harder to roll of the tongue, otherwise I like it. I did come up with a similar 5 letters word Oxiry.com , and brandbucket appraised it for $3500.
nice that is good news, I just submitted to BB, haven't tried BP yet, what pace do you see the most success? BB is a little slow for me.

I'm seeing a lot of X's in names being published, I think it's because of the sound when you say it out loud, very harsh and memorable, or maybe I'm just super high and thinking too deeply.

•••
Does anyone else have any opinions?

•••
I am not sure on oxiunity.com but vipiy.com is a 5 character domain and sounds funny for entertainment industry. Even a youtube can name his channel vipiy.com

•••
I am not sure on oxiunity.com but vipiy.com is a 5 character domain and sounds funny for entertainment industry. Even a youtube can name his channel vipiy.com
thank you for the insight, do you have a price in mind it may be worth?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back