warning Owners of a Different Domain Forum Scam people

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
For those of you who know me a long long time, I do not normally complain about anything in the past 16 years since I started the domain business but I feel like I need to warn people about the situation.

Due to NP rules, I am not allowed to mention the name but you should be able to figure it out.
Remember the rules here and do not mention the name.

I did some works for them and they own me money but did not pay me. I sent several PMs to the owners and the Admin for weeks and they keep saying they will pay but finally they ignored my PMs for weeks.

I have no choice but create threads in their forums and they keep deleting the posts with no answer or reply.
They finally ban me yesterday after being there 14 years.

Not paying for what you promised and banning me to avoid paying is scamming and I do have the option to pursue litigation .
I am not concerning much about money. I just want to warn people for what they did to me so are all aware.

Per NP Rules PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REPLY.

They bark the wrong tree!

John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This might be a different conversation here... now that things have changed for the best!

HeHe.... strong assumption.... we can only hope but I think that forum is doomed. It will take a small miracle to bring it back in a viable long lasting form.

•••
I WONT PAY any membership for any new or old domain forum!
I will remain here on NamePros for long term...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back