Dynadot

advice Owner just asked "How much", Advice For Pricing

NameSilo
Watch

ShowMeDomains

Cancer Survivor, domain and crypto enthusiastsTop Member
Impact
I did some outbound and had an owner of a "tech" company ask me what domains I had.

I initially just said I have a nice selection of premium domains for your industry if you're intsd.

He replied asking what I have.

After sending him a good list he got back to me saying that he likes Automation Leaders dot C. (Yesterday)

(I also have the .net and .co for brand protection.)

Today, he just messaged me "how much".

I've looked at the comps like technologyLeaders/com $3,338,
AviationLeaders/com $2,388 etc as well as sales history with Automation starting the name.

Automation is HUGE right now with AI and RPA, I just don't want to kick myself in 6 months, same old story as everyone elses post like this i guess. Any feedback appreciated on how much you'd ask for. It's a veteran owned company, 14 employees, not a huge company. @Rob Monster

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why didn't you have a price in mind before you contacted people? I think the prices you listed are reasonable. Understanding if he wants vs needs the name would help.

•••
I sent him a list of about 60 names, most of which I very recently registered.

•••
You need to look at comps with automation in them. Thats the important word. Since just registered and small company and you contacted them— I don’t think you can get anywhere near the amounts quoted. I think people aren’t replying since you tagged @Rob Monster for help. Good luck to you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back