IT.COM

Overview of all available emoji .to domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all

I just launched https://xn--f28h.to/ ( forum software removes emoji? )

It's a visual overview of all the single-character emoji .to domains that are still available to register.

Max Guerin (emo.to) initially informed me about .to domains supporting emoji. I decided to check every single emoji for availability and have now made that list public. It's updated frequently (at least hourly).

Of the ~1,500 emoji domains about 60% is still available. A few days ago this number was around 70% so things are moving fast. (The site got quite a bit of press coverage today which helped a lot I think).

Full disclosure: the site contains affiliate links to my .to registrar of choice Register.to – Their .to price is $45/year which I think is one of the lowest fees. That said, you're free to register them somewhere else of course.

For any mods reading this: I wasn't sure where to post this. Since it's somewhat self-promotional I went for the safe route and posted in Advertising, but if you think Available Domains is better feel free to move.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done @keesj

How often does the site update, and check for new domains available? ie update to see what's been regged, and/or dropped?

It appears the alexa rank of the site has taken a hit lately. Not sure if that's lack of interest without press or backlinks, organic search rankings given recent .ws competition, or an error with the ghost.org redirects.

Some premium domain's you attempt to purchase redirects to the below error...

upload_2018-1-13_7-23-48.png

Not sure if that means sold, or have been removed from the system.

Anyways, thank you for developing the tool.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back