Dynadot

debate Overview about NFT domains

NameSilo
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Already up to 642 extensions taken for NFT keyword only ... without talking about 2 keywords domains including NFT as prefix or suffix which is totalling 82 sales by namebio !

There was a big hype about NFTs on 2021 but even with that, we count until now only 27 sales (public sales only, nothing about private sales).

Some domains that were sold:
Code:
PlaceNFT.com - 4999 USD
BuyNFT.com - 10589 USD
NFT.bar - 116 USD
EliteNFT.com - 365 USD
BitcoinNFT.com - 5000 USD
NFT.app - 50000 USD
NFT.info - 3023 USD
NFT.com - 50500 USD (2016)

NFTDex.com - 25000 USD
NFTize.com - 1225 USD
NFTNation.com - 2650 USD
NFTCell.com - 256 USD
NFT-MARKET.com - 728 USD

I noticed that NFTNation.com were sold 2 times, first time on 2021-03-08 for 2500$ on Godaddy, and the second one on DropCatch (2021-04-27) for 2650 USD (About 50 days after the first sale.).

By checking whois data, it was registered on: 2021-04-24 ?! It's for sure expired and backorder auction occured on dropcatch, but how it is possible? Does the domain name sold the first time while he was expiring? If yes, Godaddy do not ask for the user to renew it before putting it on the marketplace or is there a way to transfer/push domain under expiration period? Between the first and second sale it wasn't passed 50 days, how it can be dropped so quickly?

Only 4 of them are sold in 5 figure range:

Code:
NFTDex.com (Two days ago)
BuyNFT.com
NFTDisplays.com
NFT.app

And NFT.com for 50500 on 2016.

Actually, there is more supply than demands for NFT domain names and the sale prices are not really high atleast not at the same magnitude as the hype itself. IMO BuyNFT worth more than that... but NFTDex that were sold two days ago got a deserved price.

What do you think about all this?

Read more here: https://www.namepros.com/blog/what-does-the-nft-craze-mean-for-domain-names.1233590/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks! Almost all of them via inbound on Dan.com, and one very small one (under $1k) on Godaddy but they're awful; so i de-listed from there, sticking to Dan exclusively now.
Quality But really cheap nft domains

Nft // prize
Paint
Model
Unique
Profit

999 usd only ; that domains like free for end user i think ,
Nice portfolio 👍💎

Last edited:
•••
Quality But really cheap nft domains

Nft // prize
Paint
Model
Unique
Profit

999 usd only ; that domains like free for end user i think ,
Nice portfolio 👍💎

Thanks! I've definitely priced a few higher that I'll hold for a long time, but, in the interest of actually selling them all at some point, I think $1k isn't too bad as a BIN for the majority.

If someone flips them and makes more, I wont be upset. Everybody wins and still goes a long way for me.

I'm also not really doing outbound, I do a lot of following/liking & commenting on things where I have something worthwhile to say across NFT Twitter. I don't have any tracking to tell me whether or not sales came from there, but I have to imagine it probably helped me find a few buyers.

•••
Oh and NFTDom.com itself, I'll probably keep forever and do something with in the future, since it's my real first name xD.

•••
Thanks! Almost all of them via inbound on Dan.com, and one very small one (under $1k) on Godaddy but they're awful; so i de-listed from there, sticking to Dan exclusively now.

I have close to 170, all are on the link in my signature.
That's amazing and very inspiring. Keep up the awesome work.
Btw, is it for me or something, but the link in your signature is not working.

•••
I decided to invest in NFT Domains 2 months ago and here we are:
I bought 4 domains
-NFTcure.com Sold in Godaddy auction for just $50
-LeanNFT.com My thoughts for this one is a bit big to be a directory for the NFT field like the famous book "Lean Startup" Although i didn't get offers for it yet.
-BeinNFT.com didn't sell yet
-enhanceNFT.com didn't sell yet.
Will I invest more in NFT ? Yes I will, But i will try more brandable domains

•••
I got 4 NFT domains

nfts.garden
nftcrypto.agency
nftbuying.xyz
nftscrypto.xyz

Last edited:
•••
sold nearly all of mine last year, way too early 🤦🏼‍♂️

•••
•••
Had 7 sold 2 and I was very late to the party........so I count myself lucky to make a profit in this niche.......

On to the next one.......

Last edited:
•••
I advise steering away from the bullshit and sticking to more productive discourse. Let's not flush this thread down the toilet with nonsense. Thanks!!
The thread is tagged as "debate", is it not? How many debates have you seen without opposing arguments?

•••
The thread is tagged as "debate", is it not? How many debates have you seen without opposing arguments?

The subject was literally about bullshit.

But yes true... Continue if you like. It was only a suggestion...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I got one Nftpickup [dot] com

Looking to sell if for xxxx or ×××××

•••
We got NFTartTokens.com
400K Alexa it sold a high end 1/1 NFT Art Token to a ETH whale for big money

We got MuseumNFTart.com under development 540K alexa

If you like NFT the ones below are available, I need to buy some ETH to mint more NFT's

The money in NFT's is in MINTING lol

My artist site is top 20K in USA Alexa that's busier than every major name artist and most museums

So I MINT a ton of NFT Art Tokens haha

PM any interest in these names I'm not using them so ETH is my need, if you have ETH let's talk

NFT Art Coins .net

NFT Art Crypto .net

Defi Digital Art .com

NFT Digital Art .com

NFT Art .casa

NFT Photos .photos

•••
sold NFTcha.com on afternic for 1k (buy it now order)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Cha means tea

Thought that was chai

Nft tea

Chacha was dance way back

Nft associates with
Art
Music
Photos
Etc

I developed
NFTartTokens.com
It has 400k alexa
It did a big deal on an NFT sale to a whale

I got
NFTartcoins.net
NFTartcrypto.net
NFTart.casa

I'm involved in the biggest NFT art project there is

I see no reason why Cha is with nft

•••
Thought that was chai

Nft tea

Chacha was dance way back

Nft associates with
Art
Music
Photos
Etc

I developed
NFTartTokens.com
It has 400k alexa
It did a big deal on an NFT sale to a whale

I got
NFTartcoins.net
NFTartcrypto.net
NFTart.casa

I'm involved in the biggest NFT art project there is

I see no reason why Cha is with nft

Could be acquired as a brandable

•••
NFT's fresh blood for the domain name market.
Domain names have not gone away, and it is unlikely that NFTs will either.

PlaceNFTs.com
MiquelaNFTs.com
NFTcartoonist.com
PopStarNFT.com
RichNFTs.com
AmericanFootballNFT.com
CryptoArtistNFT.com
e-ArtNFT.com
LpNFT.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Not my sale, but NameBio shows a DAN sale for NFTBAY(.com) at $30,000 on Aug 23, 2021. (y)

•••
Not my sale, but NameBio shows a DAN sale for NFTBAY(.com) at $30,000 on Aug 23, 2021. (y)

Great sale! Thanks for keeping us posted!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back