Dynadot

Established grffingizmo.com Over 30K in sales in 1.5 months 45K unique visitors...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cartcy

Impact
For sale - grffingizmo.com website. The website was launched early Nov 2016. I have another brand that does pretty well and I wanted to test out some new strategies without affecting its current being. So the website on sale is an experiment site that was done to test out some ad methods etc.

The website has grown very quickly since its launch in November. Our customers enjoy sharing our products on social media and tagging their friends in our posts who share similar interests. Please see the screenshots

Now that is proven I do not have the time to maintain it since I have to focus on the main brand.

The sale of the business includes ownership of the websites, social media page (Facebook), 1000+ users data ready to buy.

Business Model

Monetization:

The website makes money through customer’s orders of the trending products featured on our website. We have suppliers who work with us who promptly ship products to the customers.

Owner’s monthly time requirement:

I currently spend approx one hour per day on the website.

Operations:

Daily operations include:

- fulfilling orders

- customer service

- ordering supplies

- marketing

I am solely responsible for all operations and there are no employees.

Marketing:

There is some basic SEO done, there is huge potential to increase organic traffic through SEO optimisation.

Marketing is primarily through Facebook and which allows us to reach our target audience accurately and effectively with low cost per conversion about $0.02 to $0.03 per impression.

Does the business carry any inventory?

No there is no inventory to hold you place the order with the supplier once you get it from customers.

What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, etc.)

The website is hosted on the Shopify platform.

Screenshots - Dashboard - Attached
Screenshot - Detail Dashboard - Attached

Video Walkthru - 1

Video Walkthru - 2

Attachments

• sales.jpg
    sales.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 24th decdashboard-2.jpg
    24th decdashboard-2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What's the selling price? And are you willing to train a buyer with no experience about any kind of website?

•••
•••
The site does not open?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back