IT.COM

advice Outbound selling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nebeleacandrei

Established Member
Impact
How can i found email or phone of companies for selling domains directly?
For example Spartanrace,Luckyone - companies mails ,adress and phone are inaccessible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. Visit their site

2. Use LinkedIn

3. Try other social media

4. All whois will have a way to contact someone at the company, might be an email that has privacy but it will still go to the company. For big companies, this is the worst way to reach out.

You need to make your case really quick.

Dear.....

- Tell them about their competition and the premium names they own and possibly what they paid

- Tell them about other companies that paid for premium names

- why the name you are trying to sell can help them and tell them you are reaching out to everyone you think can benefit from the name

- if there is any traffic or seo benefits, be clear about that, do not bs, most names you wont include anything about this.

- Your price and tell them they can contact godaddy to acquire it, this is how they know its safe, say you can also work with escrow.com

- Sign with your name AND a phone number

Be very short and direct, do not say you are open for offers, if they want to counter they will. Never contact without a price unless you have a super super super super super super super premium that is heading to auction within days. If it has a published reserve, include it. They might offer you something to avoid the auction.

Outbound is great for names under 250 bucks. If you have a good system, and premium names, you can email a few million people a year and maybe make a sale above 5k, unlikely, but if you have nothing else to do, give it a shot, it's better than wasting time on tiktok.

•••
Thank you very much
It's really possible to sell via outbound?

•••
For example Spartanrace,Luckyone - companies mails ,adress and phone are inaccessible.

•••

•••

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back