Dynadot

discuss "Outbound Marketing Strategies"

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
First, I'd like to ask NP members if any of you use a broker that aggressively uses "outbound" marketing strategies to market domains? Do any of them share how they do it? How much do they charge?

Second, now that I've actually sold some domains the old fashion way, I'm looking to start "outbound marketing" some of my domains my way:xf.wink:

As of this writing I've yet to register TwistatHome:xf.grin:com, but I've done a fair amount of research that if I do end up buying it, I have a plan to market it. First off, many of you old timers remember the dance called "The Twist" by Chubby Checker....how about the Hula Hoop from the 50's and 60's. Guess what? To this day people are still twisting the night away, and the hula hoop is still somewhat popular. I know critics on NamePros discourage thinking outside the box, but that's what I do. A few observations with regards to TwistatHome...according to HosterStats, someone owned it from April 2017 to May 2020. While it's three words, it's just 11 letters. With Covid-19 any exercise "at home" has become a big deal....why not "Twist at Home:xf.rolleyes:"

Like I said I haven't registered it yet, and I would have registered it at Epik if it weren't for the fact they don't have an outbound marketing strategy, and they just won't work with me:xf.frown: I'll probably register it at GD for the their name adds value when presenting it to potential "end users".

Anyone else looking to do something similar? Anyone know of a broker who employees "outbound marketing", or one interested in partnering? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kick us off with your own strategy, since it's your domain and you started the thread. And then our challenge can be to improve upon it.
Joe...my "outbound marketing strategy" for another domain BroadBayRealty has created so much interest, I just haven't had time to circle back to "outbound" ComfortSprings. Also, if you want to learn more about outbound marketing strategies check out the overlooked "niche" for Gumbo that I've uncovered, and how I plan to expose it to the world via "Niche Domaining"

•••
Joe...my "outbound marketing strategy" for another domain BroadBayRealty has created so much interest, I just haven't had time to circle back to "outbound" ComfortSprings.
No worries, Rich. That's pretty much what I expected.

Last edited:
•••
No worries, Rich. That's pretty much what I expected.
"That's pretty much what I expected" What's that suppose to mean Joe? Do I note a touch of SARCASM in your comment? I'm told I'm pretty good at what I do, and recent sales and developments of some of my domains speak for themselves:xf.smile:

•••
"That's pretty much what I expected" What's that suppose to mean Joe? Do I note a touch of SARCASM in your comment? I'm told I'm pretty good at what I do, and recent sales and developments of some of my domains speak for themselves:xf.smile:
No sarcasm, Rich. You don't typically follow through on things here on the forum.

Your prerogative, though. It's just a forum!

•••
No sarcasm, Rich. You don't typically follow through on things here on the forum.

Your prerogative, though. It's just a forum!
Oh....a little more SARCASM from you. What do I "typically" not follow through on Joe....be more specific please. And while you're at it, here's a lesson for you about "outbound marketing" of domains. I just hand reg'd a domain very similar to MasqueTowel(s)com, but I used a more traditional spelling of "Masque", and I think you're smart enough to figure that out. Within a few minutes of registering the name Joe, I began researching "Towel Manufacturers" and while there are lots of them, I remembered I use to buy "promotional towels" for a business I use to own years ago. Here's what I suggest you do Joe,....go to PromotionalTowels.com and see how I just made an "outbound contact" with them about my domain. Joe, I also shared with them that I'm an entrepreneur who also has "ideas" for how to best monetize the domain. Does any of this make sense to you? If you really don't understand Joe...you can reach out to me personally, and I know I've offered this before, but for some reason you're afraid:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Oh....a little more SARCASM from you. What do I "typically" not follow through on Joe....be more specific please. And while you're at it, here's a lesson for you about "outbound marketing" of domains. I just hand reg'd a domain very similar to MasqueTowel(s)com, but I used a more traditional spelling of "Masque", and I think you're smart enough to figure that out. Within a few minutes of registering the name Joe, I began researching "Towel Manufacturers" and while there are lots of them, I remembered I use to buy "promotional towels" for a business I use to own years ago. Here's what I suggest you do Joe,....go to PromotionalTowels.com and see how I just made an "outbound contact" with them about my domain. Joe, I also shared with them that I'm an entrepreneur who also has "ideas" for how to best monetize the domain. Does any of this make sense to you? If you really don't understand Joe...you can reach out to me personally, and I know I've offered this before, but for some reason you're afraid:xf.rolleyes:
There's no sarcasm in my comments, Rich. I'm being quite direct.

I can't actually think of a single promise or business idea that you've followed through to completion after introducing it on the forum.

Are you asking for my opinion on your latest outbound contact? I'm happy to discuss, but first here's a challenge for you: How do you think I should go about selling a domain I recently bought, Team/Shelters/com?

•••
There's no sarcasm in my comments, Rich. I'm being quite direct.

I can't actually think of a single promise or business idea that you've followed through to completion after introducing it on the forum.

Are you asking for my opinion on your latest outbound contact? I'm happy to discuss, but first here's a challenge for you: How do you think I should go about selling a domain I recently bought, Team/Shelters/com?
SARCASM is in the eyes of the beholder, and if I see you as being SARCASTIC you are. Now getting back to BroadBayRealty.com, a domain that was mentioned earlier in this thread, you might not be aware, but I also own Broad Bay Mortgage. Talking personally to both brokers and lenders of which I know a lot, it appears my domain may be worth many thousands of dollars because of who I know and what I know. I wonder, would personally talking to many potential buyers/end users be considered an "Outbound Marketing Strategy"? I can teach you Joe, but I'm afraid you wouldn't listen:xf.frown:

•••
I wonder, would personally talking to many potential buyers/end users be considered an "Outbound Marketing Strategy"? I can teach you Joe, but I'm afraid you wouldn't listen:xf.frown:
The best way to get people to listen to you is to make them feel heard. That's a skill you have yet to demonstrate on this forum. Until you do, you won't find any takers here.

In fact, I challenge you to find one single member here, who has been around for more than a couple months, who is interested in being taught domain selling strategy by you.
SARCASM is in the eyes of the beholder, and if I see you as being SARCASTIC you are.
Sarcasm is defined in the dictionary, Rich. I don't often have any need of it, but if I did then I would say that your vocabulary skills are really something!

•••
The best way to get people to listen to you is to make them feel heard. That's a skill you have yet to demonstrate on this forum. Until you do, you won't find any takers here.

In fact, I challenge you to find one single member here, who has been around for more than a couple months, who is interested in being taught domain selling strategy by you.

Sarcasm is defined in the dictionary, Rich. I don't often have any need of it, but if I did then I would say that your vocabulary skills are really something!
Just to give you an update on my "outbound" marketing progress because I know you care, I just formed an LLC for BroadBayRealty.com yesterday with the SCC (State Corporation Commission) here in Virginia. Forming the LLC cost $100 online, but it adds considerable more value to my domain imho. Today I'll apply for a federal tax id, and in the next few get a business license.

I know this isn't "domaining" according to you, but I can assure you it ALL STARTED with a domain, BroadBayRealty.com. So where do I go from here? I'm having lunch today with a local realtor who I reached out to, and I'll be meeting with a local broker next Monday. Joe, you may not care for my personalized "outbound" approach to domaining, but it works:xf.smile:

•••
Just to give you an update on my "outbound" marketing progress because I know you care, I just formed an LLC for BroadBayRealty.com yesterday with the SCC (State Corporation Commission) here in Virginia. Forming the LLC cost $100 online, but it adds considerable more value to my domain imho. Today I'll apply for a federal tax id, and in the next few get a business license.

I know this isn't "domaining" according to you, but I can assure you it ALL STARTED with a domain, BroadBayRealty.com. So where do I go from here? I'm having lunch today with a local realtor who I reached out to, and I'll be meeting with a local broker next Monday. Joe, you may not care for my personalized "outbound" approach to domaining, but it works:xf.smile:
How do we know it works, Rich?

•••

So you're going into real estate?

•••
How do we know it works, Rich?
Not to worry Joe, most everything I do works. I know you've seen my linkedin bio where I've started and succeeded at running over a dozen companies since college in 1970. Anyone here can go to my info page where you can connect with my Linkedin bio or connect with me if you wish. I've asked that you personally get in touch with me about anything I've done or any ideas I have for the future. Why haven't you done that Joe, for I'm an "open book" Even your friend Ategy had more faith in my ability to attract someone to either buy or partner with me in the development of BroadBayRealty.com. btw, I just got my Federal tax id# for Broad Bay Realty and I've already received my "Certificate of Organization" from the State of Virginia for my new company. Joe, I know you love trying to discredit me, but I'm no FOOL:xf.wink:, compliments of Jiminy
Crickit:xf.smile:

•••
So you're going into real estate?
Dirk....i've been in the real estate business all my life. I've owned office buildings, single family residence, condos and a townhouse. And it's not that I haven't had my share of failures, but thank God my successes have prevailed just as I believe my idea for BroadBayRealty.com will.

Just one other note Dirk, along with name "Broad Bay Realty" I secured the domain BroadBayMortgage.com, and while playing golf this afternoon I ran into a mortgage broker I know and when he heard I'd bought "Broad Bay Mortgage" he about flipped out. Then when I told him I just owned the domain, he asked that I contact him tomorrow about the name. Just so you know I'm not blowing smoke, my contact/connection is with Bill Lane of Southern Trust Mortgage in Virginia Beach.

Dirk....thank God no two of us are alike. I make money at pretty much everything I do, until I don't:xf.wink: It turns out the name "Broad Bay" is suitable for branding, and that's the next thing I'm looking into.

•••
Not to worry Joe, most everything I do works. I know you've seen my linkedin bio where I've started and succeeded at running over a dozen companies since college in 1970. Anyone here can go to my info page where you can connect with my Linkedin bio or connect with me if you wish. I've asked that you personally get in touch with me about anything I've done or any ideas I have for the future. Why haven't you done that Joe, for I'm an "open book" Even your friend Ategy had more faith in my ability to attract someone to either buy or partner with me in the development of BroadBayRealty.com. btw, I just got my Federal tax id# for Broad Bay Realty and I've already received my "Certificate of Organization" from the State of Virginia for my new company. Joe, I know you love trying to discredit me, but I'm no FOOL:xf.wink:, compliments of Jiminy
Crickit:xf.smile:
"Succeeded at running" companies... That's an interesting phrasing.

Anyhow, all I asked was how we know that your methods are working to sell domains.

You started this thread. You're espousing the great success of your ideas.

But where's the evidence?

Why should we try these ideas of yours, which have been tried by thousands of domainers before you, and which have a pretty well-known track record as giant wastes of time and money?

And for me personally, why should I try your ideas when I already sell more names than you, from a much smaller portfolio, with 10% of the effort?

•••
Dirk....i've been in the real estate business all my life. I've owned office buildings, single family residence, condos and a townhouse. And it's not that I haven't had my share of failures, but thank God my successes have prevailed just as I believe my idea for BroadBayRealty.com will.

Just one other note Dirk, along with name "Broad Bay Realty" I secured the domain BroadBayMortgage.com, and while playing golf this afternoon I ran into a mortgage broker I know and when he heard I'd bought "Broad Bay Mortgage" he about flipped out. Then when I told him I just owned the domain, he asked that I contact him tomorrow about the name. Just so you know I'm not blowing smoke, my contact/connection is with Bill Lane of Southern Trust Mortgage in Virginia Beach.

Dirk....thank God no two of us are alike. I make money at pretty much everything I do, until I don't:xf.wink: It turns out the name "Broad Bay" is suitable for branding, and that's the next thing I'm looking into.
Rich... Bill was just being polite. I suspect this is the last we'll hear from you about this lead.

Broad Bay looks like a nice island neighbourhood, but there are some issues:
  • Total population is about 4,000 (i.e. small audience)
  • Realtor.com lists only 7 homes for sale in the area.
  • There are zero agents that seem to care enough to build a functional site on any similar exact match names.
Would Bill throw a couple hundred bucks after the name for the novelty? Heck, maybe. But where does it end?

He may as well go scoop up a bunch of others for reg fee too, right? For $10 each he could also get:
  • AlantonRealty.com
  • AshvilleParkRealty.com
  • BirdneckPointRealty.com
  • CroatanRealty.com
I could go on...

So where is the value for Bill? What's he going to do this domain, which is so amazing that no other realtor is using this type of name in your very own city?

Let's hear the pitch. Teach us the ways of outbound sales.

Last edited:
•••

Anyhow, all I asked was how we know that your methods are working to sell domains.

Why should we try these ideas of yours, which have been tried by thousands of domainers before you, and which have a pretty well-known track record as giant wastes of time and money?

And for me personally, why should I try your ideas when I already sell more names than you, from a much smaller portfolio, with 10% of the effort?
I never asked you to try my ideas:xf.rolleyes: I could care less what you do. All I've done is shared my approach to domaining. "Where's the evidence?" What in the world are you talking about? Much of the evidence is the FACT that I'm still here when YOU and many of your friends predicted I'd be gone long ago. Joe, get this through your head, if you don't like my style and you don't believe anything I say, I suggest you just move on....there's NOTHING here for you:xf.smile:

•••

And for me personally, why should I try your ideas when I already sell more names than you, from a much smaller portfolio, with 10% of the effort?[/QUOTE

Rich... Bill was just being polite. I suspect this is the last we'll hear from you about this lead.

Broad Bay looks like a nice island neighbourhood, but there are some issues:
  • Total population is about 4,000 (i.e. small audience)
  • Realtor.com lists only 7 homes for sale in the area.
  • There are zero agents that seem to care enough to build a functional site on any similar exact match names.
Would Bill throw a couple hundred bucks after the name for the novelty? Heck, maybe. But where does it end?

He may as well go scoop up a bunch of others for reg fee too, right? For $10 each he could also get:
  • AlantonRealty.com
  • AshvilleParkRealty.com
  • BirdneckPointRealty.com
  • CroatanRealty.com
I could go on...

So where is the value for Bill? What's he going to do this domain, which is so amazing that no other realtor is using this type of name in your very own city?

Let's hear the pitch. Teach us the ways of outbound sales.
WOW! Thanks for the OPPORTUNITY to shoot HOLES in your misguided and misinformed analysis. First, you can't possibly know my area like I know my area where I live in a home that I initially paid 85K for in 1977 and is appraised for $800,000 today. Granted that was 43 years ago, but I paid $27,500 for a deep waterfront lot, got a construction loan and oversaw the building or second home when I was 30 years old.

Moving on...i actually live on an Island named "Broad Bay Island" that consists of a little over 400 homes 95% of which have deep water access to the Atlantic Ocean. I don't expect you to know much about, fishing, crabbing, sailing, cruising, water skiing, wake boarding, paddle boarding, kayaking and being the first on the east coast of the America's to see the sun rise, but where I live is as close to heaven as anywhere on this earth. The population of Broad Bay Island is a little over 1,200 people, and because you DOUBT my every word I would suggest you check this out; BroadBayIslandCivicLeague.org. Joe, of the 43 years that I've lived here I've been the President of the Civic League for six of those years.

Joe, Broad Bay Island is just one of 8 communities that are either directly on Broad Bay, or one needs to navigate Broad Bay to get to the Atlantic Ocean. These communities are;

Broad Bay Point Greens - this is the neighborhood consisting of over 400 homes where I've golfed since 1987, and it sits directly on Broad Bay.
Broad Bay Estates - another community consisting of 200 homes across the road from Broad Bay Point Greens.
Chelsea - another community directly on Broad Bay consisting of about 150 homes
Baycliff- a community consisting of 175 homes on Broad Bay
Alanton - a community of about 400 homes also on Broad Bay
Green Hill Farms - a community of just 75 homes, but mostly on Broad Bay
Bay Colony - a large community aka the "North End" that goes from the Oceanfront of Virginia Beach and borders on Broad Bay. This community Joe consists of well over 1,000 homes.

Joe, these areas have two High Schools, First Colonial High School and Cox High School that between them have over 3,000 students, and this doesn't account for the middle and elementary schools that have just as many.

In addition, the Broad Bay area has four Marina's with a little over 2,000 boats moored. How do I know this? Did I say I've lived in the area for 43 years:xf.rolleyes:, and I'm a boater?

Furthermore Joe, I doubt you know much about zip codes, but the Broad Bay area consists of two major zip codes, 23451 where I live and 23454 a zip code adjacent, but just south of me. Again, I'd recommend you study these zip codes to verify what I'm saying.

Now, as for the FAKE statistics that you're referring to where there are just "7" homes listed for sale by Realtor.com? Remember I said I live on Broad Bay Island? I know for a FACT there are over a dozen homes currently listed on the island, but if it were not for the pandemic, there would usually be over 20 homes listed at any one time that represents just 5% of the homes on Broad Bay Island.

Furthermore Joe, just after buying the domain BroadBayRealty.com, I spent most of one Sunday driving all the neighborhoods listed above, and saw and wrote down 117 homes listed, 40% of which are listed by Rose and Womble Realty and Berkshire Towne Realty. Joe, I'm very familiar with both these realtors, and your research didn't show either one of them? I wonder how reliable your research is:xf.rolleyes:

Again Joe, I know you consider it your job to discredit me, but you sir are doing a mighty poor job of it. Even your good buddy Ategy thought the domain BroadBayRealty.com was pretty good, and that I shouldn't have any trouble getting $1,800 for it. Guess what Joe, I could get $1,800 for it from any number of realty professionals in my area, but now that I know it's true value, and the value of BroadBayMortgage.com, I doubt I would accept 25K for the two domains combined.

Consider this Joe....with the "average" realtor commission of 5% in my area, and the "average" home selling for 600K yielding $30,000 in commission, would you sell these domains for 25K:banghead:

Last edited:
•••

Well, at least you are doing something.

After spending almost 3 years now on NamePros jumping from idea to idea I was not sure you were ever going to make something happen.

I don't think many people would call that "domaining". All you are doing is adding to your expenses, but best of luck with it.

Brad

•••
Well, at least you are doing something.

After spending almost 3 years now on NamePros jumping from idea to idea I was not sure you were ever going to make something happen.

I don't think many people would call that "domaining". All you are doing is adding to your expenses, but best of luck with it.

Brad
Coming from you Brad that was a compliment. You probably didn't notice that I'd sold two domains in the last 45 days for a total of $2,300, ArkBrands for $1,400 and Wheelhousetravel for $900, and still with no one to help me get my domains in front of "end uses"....just lucky I guess.

Are you and Joe a tag team? It really flatters me to have the two of you shadow my every move. Thanks for all the attention(y)

•••

I dunno about the popularity of the term. By the looks of it there's not a very hot real estate market in that area. If I was a realtor I wouldn't limit myself in using this geo name as a brand. Maybe as a forward for some small local advertising. Besides, there are plenty of BroadBayKeywords available that would work very well. All realty related. But you know. If that area has just a couple of realtors that matter, it might just be worth it to them. Lots of ifs.

Unless you're actually planning on buying and selling property in the area you're just adding to the costs atm. Unnecessary I would say. But the right real estate has been proven to be a good investment so good luck and keep us posted!

•••
I dunno about the popularity of the term. By the looks of it there's not a very hot real estate market in that area. If I was a realtor I wouldn't limit myself in using this geo name as a brand. Maybe as a forward for some small local advertising. Besides, there are plenty of BroadBayKeywords available that would work very well. All realty related. But you know. If that area has just a couple of realtors that matter, it might just be worth it to them. Lots of ifs.

Unless you're actually planning on buying and selling property in the area you're just adding to the costs atm. Unnecessary I would say. But the right real estate has been proven to be a good investment so good luck and keep us posted!
My favorite "if" Dirk is. IF my aunt had Balls, she'd be mu Uncle:xf.wink: There is an awful lot you don't know about "Broad Bay", or me for that matter. For instance, there are over 5,000 homes valued at over 2.5 Billion dollars on and all around "Broad Bay" I decided yesterday to "Brand" the name BroadBay™, and as such I started an LLC, "Broad Bay LLC", just like I did "Broad Bay Realty LLC" a few days ago. In addition I bought the domain BroadBay.llc at Namecheap for $25 because the name BroadBay.com is taken and owned by Uni aka Go Daddy. It's for sale, but I'll have to hold off buying it until after we're profitable.

On another note, and this was surprising, "Broad Bay" is an actual "Bay" that's approximately 5 Square miles or slightly over 30,000 acres and it doesn't have it's own Wiki page:xf.rolleyes: If you know me, that will change in the not too distant future.

Finally, besides starting the LLC's, one of the first things you do when branding a business or anything is; you come up with a great logo. Broad Bay because we're so close to the Atlantic Ocean sometimes has Dolphin, Fish of all kinds, Heron (white and grey), Osprey, Kayak's, Paddle Boarding, Sailing and the list goes on. There are also about a dozen restaurants in the area thus I bought the domain BroadBayGourmet:xf.smile:

There's more to this Dirk, but if it weren't for my ability to "outbound" market my domains associated with "Broad Bay", I'd just be treading water:xf.frown:

•••
My favorite "if" Dirk is. IF my aunt had Balls, she'd be mu Uncle:xf.wink: There is an awful lot you don't know about "Broad Bay", or me for that matter. For instance, there are over 5,000 homes valued at over 2.5 Billion dollars on and all around "Broad Bay" I decided yesterday to "Brand" the name BroadBay™, and as such I started an LLC, "Broad Bay LLC", just like I did "Broad Bay Realty LLC" a few days ago. In addition I bought the domain BroadBay.llc at Namecheap for $25 because the name BroadBay.com is taken and owned by Uni aka Go Daddy. It's for sale, but I'll have to hold off buying it until after we're profitable.

On another note, and this was surprising, "Broad Bay" is an actual "Bay" that's approximately 5 Square miles or slightly over 30,000 acres and it doesn't have it's own Wiki page:xf.rolleyes: If you know me, that will change in the not too distant future.

Finally, besides starting the LLC's, one of the first things you do when branding a business or anything is; you come up with a great logo. Broad Bay because we're so close to the Atlantic Ocean sometimes has Dolphin, Fish of all kinds, Heron (white and grey), Osprey, Kayak's, Paddle Boarding, Sailing and the list goes on. There are also about a dozen restaurants in the area thus I bought the domain BroadBayGourmet:xf.smile:

There's more to this Dirk, but if it weren't for my ability to "outbound" market my domains associated with "Broad Bay", I'd just be treading water:xf.frown:

I agree that since you're local you probably know way more about the area. But you're confusing me now. You are forming LLCs and filing trademarks and at the same time outbounding the brand related domains? What's the though behind that?

If you are actually gonna pivot to selling real estate that makes perfect sense, and broadbay would actually be a fitting brand. If you're just selling the domains it doesn't make sense.

I also fail to understand to see any purpose in filing for a TM for a LLC that isn't even trading or planning to do so.

Last edited:
•••
I never asked you to try my ideas:xf.rolleyes: I could care less what you do. All I've done is shared my approach to domaining. "Where's the evidence?" What in the world are you talking about? Much of the evidence is the FACT that I'm still here when YOU and many of your friends predicted I'd be gone long ago. Joe, get this through your head, if you don't like my style and you don't believe anything I say, I suggest you just move on....there's NOTHING here for you:xf.smile:
Being here isn't evidence of domain sales, Rich. It's a forum. Anyone can spend a lot of money on domains and talk about it on here.

You share your approach to domaining in a way that implies it has been very successful for you, and you are not transparent about the real results of your efforts (as they translate to actual dollars).

There are a lot of newer members on the forum who may read your posts and mistakenly think that your ideas have resulted in many domain sales, when they have not.

Sharing ideas is great, as long as its done in a transparent way.

•••
WOW! Thanks for the OPPORTUNITY to shoot HOLES in your misguided and misinformed analysis. First, you can't possibly know my area like I know my area where I live in a home that I initially paid 85K for in 1977 and is appraised for $800,000 today. Granted that was 43 years ago, but I paid $27,500 for a deep waterfront lot, got a construction loan and oversaw the building or second home when I was 30 years old.

Moving on...i actually live on an Island named "Broad Bay Island" that consists of a little over 400 homes 95% of which have deep water access to the Atlantic Ocean. I don't expect you to know much about, fishing, crabbing, sailing, cruising, water skiing, wake boarding, paddle boarding, kayaking and being the first on the east coast of the America's to see the sun rise, but where I live is as close to heaven as anywhere on this earth. The population of Broad Bay Island is a little over 1,200 people, and because you DOUBT my every word I would suggest you check this out; BroadBayIslandCivicLeague.org. Joe, of the 43 years that I've lived here I've been the President of the Civic League for six of those years.

Joe, Broad Bay Island is just one of 8 communities that are either directly on Broad Bay, or one needs to navigate Broad Bay to get to the Atlantic Ocean. These communities are;

Broad Bay Point Greens - this is the neighborhood consisting of over 400 homes where I've golfed since 1987, and it sits directly on Broad Bay.
Broad Bay Estates - another community consisting of 200 homes across the road from Broad Bay Point Greens.
Chelsea - another community directly on Broad Bay consisting of about 150 homes
Baycliff- a community consisting of 175 homes on Broad Bay
Alanton - a community of about 400 homes also on Broad Bay
Green Hill Farms - a community of just 75 homes, but mostly on Broad Bay
Bay Colony - a large community aka the "North End" that goes from the Oceanfront of Virginia Beach and borders on Broad Bay. This community Joe consists of well over 1,000 homes.

Joe, these areas have two High Schools, First Colonial High School and Cox High School that between them have over 3,000 students, and this doesn't account for the middle and elementary schools that have just as many.

In addition, the Broad Bay area has four Marina's with a little over 2,000 boats moored. How do I know this? Did I say I've lived in the area for 43 years:xf.rolleyes:, and I'm a boater?

Furthermore Joe, I doubt you know much about zip codes, but the Broad Bay area consists of two major zip codes, 23451 where I live and 23454 a zip code adjacent, but just south of me. Again, I'd recommend you study these zip codes to verify what I'm saying.

Now, as for the FAKE statistics that you're referring to where there are just "7" homes listed for sale by Realtor.com? Remember I said I live on Broad Bay Island? I know for a FACT there are over a dozen homes currently listed on the island, but if it were not for the pandemic, there would usually be over 20 homes listed at any one time that represents just 5% of the homes on Broad Bay Island.

Furthermore Joe, just after buying the domain BroadBayRealty.com, I spent most of one Sunday driving all the neighborhoods listed above, and saw and wrote down 117 homes listed, 40% of which are listed by Rose and Womble Realty and Berkshire Towne Realty. Joe, I'm very familiar with both these realtors, and your research didn't show either one of them? I wonder how reliable your research is:xf.rolleyes:

Again Joe, I know you consider it your job to discredit me, but you sir are doing a mighty poor job of it. Even your good buddy Ategy thought the domain BroadBayRealty.com was pretty good, and that I shouldn't have any trouble getting $1,800 for it. Guess what Joe, I could get $1,800 for it from any number of realty professionals in my area, but now that I know it's true value, and the value of BroadBayMortgage.com, I doubt I would accept 25K for the two domains combined.

Consider this Joe....with the "average" realtor commission of 5% in my area, and the "average" home selling for 600K yielding $30,000 in commission, would you sell these domains for 25K?
Sounds like a great area, Rich.

I stand by my own opinion, despite the information you shared.

Looking forward to hearing about your five figure sale of those domains.

While you're marketing them, you should scoop up all the other Location + "Realty" .com names for neighbourhoods in your city. As I said, most of them are still available to register.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back