IT.COM

information Our Dear Friend Riz M. .....RIP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rest S.I.P Mr.Riz. definitely a solid seller.

Everyone should handout more flowers 💐 🌸 🌹 🌼 while people are still awake.

•••
RIP Riz. You were a great guy, and shared a lot with us.

•••
Very sad. I didn't know Riz, but my condolences to those who do. RIP

•••
I didn't know him too well but I've heard of the name. Saddened to hear of his passing. RIP Mr Riz!

•••
•••
I didn't know him personally, but remember watching his talk virtually at a recent NamesCon and it making a positive impression on me. My sincere condolences and sympathies to his family, friends and colleagues.

•••
•••
I have dealt with him also, very sad news. Praying for his family and friends, 🙏for consolation and peace.

•••
This is really shocking!

I've heard his podcast & YT videos & he appeared as quite a young guy. People claiming here that he was 38 might be right.

But to die at 38 by getting a stroke is really unfortunate....RIP our esteemed friend.

May this be a lesson to all of us here to not get stuck on screens for hours, but to also take good care of health via Proper Nutrition + Healthy Lifestyle + Regular Exercise.

•••
how come domainers die young.. it's like one of least stressful ventures

•••
it's like one of least stressful ventures

Not necessarily.

Though this case seems to be inherent health issues.

•••
•••
Not necessarily.

Though this case seems to be inherent health issues.

oh really how about u name me one money make venture less stressful than domaining

•••
•••
•••
sympathy-messages-for-loss-of-pet.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
RIP Riz - met him on Clubhouse - we had some great conversations and was always glad when he was on

•••
oh really how about u name me one money make venture less stressful than domaining
Any time you run your own business, especially when it is involves irregular income, it can be highly stressful.

I would argue working some boring normal job is actually less stressful than running a company where you are responsible for everything.

In this case though, I don't think stress played much of a factor.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
RIP. Condolences to those who knew him

Last edited:
•••
I don't know him but the death of any person is grief. RIP
At 2014, I was buried a child as a result of shelling of the city, and in 2021 was died my father, and this year I had to leave Mariupol and now I will not even see their graves..
Praying for his family and friends. Take care and appreciate yourself and loved ones while there is an opportunity.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just heard the news that we lost @Riz M. He has passed away.

RIP

Riz was a great guy and an inspiration in our domain investing community.

Farewell Riz...We will miss you.
Invest you time in worship more and less in domaining. Because you won't carry domains with you in the grave but the worship will be accompanied with.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back