Other Opportunity entrepreneur

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwh.llc

Established Member
Impact
Have a lot of domains & ideas for them. Looking for a motivated entrepreneur or multiple motivated entrepreneurs to take & build these & monetize them. I have all the tools you need to do it other than time. Rather than say I’m going to do these sites & let the ideas go to waste, I want to waste a lot of them to find a few good people. My way of investing early on my journey.

1. I have a 20 year old domain kindbud.net cannabis friendly social media when Facebook bans your cannabis page. Software already installed. 49% ownership the day you build 100k real members on it. You won’t scam me. I promise. I have ideas to do this & seo skills to make it easier. You’re responsible for designing it or finding someone to. You build it I’ll bring in the big advertisers. Will personally advertise my company. Show me you can build it.

Tobaccostoreproducts.com
I’ve got accounts at several wholesalers fill this site with those products make it have to register to see pricing. $500moq big markups & list of biz to target. Reach $500k in sales 49% ownership. Hit a million in sales and your ownership increases to 60%. Hit 10million I’ll give you 90%. Big potential with the tools & insight that are included.

Buyhempbud.com
25% ownership to finish this. Lower % bc higher Margins & more people to pay and more involvement I’m giving cue to such close relationship to my current main gig. Develop this & ive got the customers & rankings to quickly make this succeed.

Will post more if successfully find a good person for these. Won’t waste the effort if nobody sees the value in the plan the domain & access to the resources. Only took 9 years to gain them. I’m not paying you to do it. My goal is to find somebody dedicated. Guiding them to build their self a successful living and slowly buying me completely out of as their level of success grows. There’s no mlm layout for this. Each situation will be unique. I’m not rich. Rather than sit on domains and hope someone buys them I can give a lot of people like myself a shot and define a goal that these domains will be put to good use and bring me much more money than selling a few.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Simple-review.com
5% to choose a topic and make sure one professional quality topic per month is posted.

5% to write monthly cannabis related reviews

5% aff commission to write reviews on particular products from my company and companies we white label products for.

•••
Affiliate program mgr

CBD company with celebrity endorsement & global reach.

Lifetime license for idevaffiliate
Build the affiliate program and earn 2% of all affiliate generated revenue. Don’t be scared by that low #. That’s potential six-seven figures if I find the right person

•••
Can’t inbox you. Np seems to limit the amount of networking one can do.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back