DAN.com

Opinion on New GoDaddy Logo

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by equity78, Jan 14, 2020

Replies:
161
Views:
11,358

?

I think the new GoDaddy Logo

Poll closed Jan 22, 2020.
  1. Great

    9.3%
  2. Ok

    12.4%
  3. Poor choice

    25.6%
  4. Sucks

    52.7%
Total: 129 vote(s)
  1. PeterNilsson

    PeterNilsson Domainexpert

    Posts:
    81
    Likes Received:
    37
    the symbol, is 2 "G"'S AND an 6.i guess they have been hijacked by illuminati.actually G stands for 6 - so it gets even 666. ask youself the question why the old logo was remowed-wich was a great branding for GoDaddy.
     
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. elevator

    elevator DnCombo.com VIP

    Posts:
    1,890
    Likes Received:
    1,332
    It is combination of G and O with Love. I don't know what that is supposed to do with domain buying and selling
     
  3. Jahe

    Jahe Established Member

    Posts:
    83
    Likes Received:
    132
  4. PeterNilsson

    PeterNilsson Domainexpert

    Posts:
    81
    Likes Received:
    37
    actually its a nice logo
     
  5. MapleDots

    MapleDots Top Contributor VIP

    Posts:
    5,682
    Likes Received:
    11,989
    I wont argue with the domain expert :xf.wink:
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  6. PeterNilsson

    PeterNilsson Domainexpert

    Posts:
    81
    Likes Received:
    37
    :)
     
  7. youaintme

    youaintme Established Member

    Posts:
    324
    Likes Received:
    131
    I saw and liked it.
    I read their tweet about it
    and now, I loved it.
     
  8. PeterNilsson

    PeterNilsson Domainexpert

    Posts:
    81
    Likes Received:
    37
    yes i love it!
     
  9. handpicked

    handpicked Established Member

    Posts:
    285
    Likes Received:
    333
    Wishing this legendary web company a great success with their new heart shaped logo identity. As many branding surveys in the past has said '73% of consumers love a brand because of the value they provide combined with their effective / friendly customer service', logo is still a small fraction of the remaining 27%, out of which innovation, corporate governance, and not being evil takes the bigger pie. IMO.
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  10. BrandCollectors.com

    BrandCollectors.com Restricted (DM)

    Posts:
    1,452
    Likes Received:
    1,192
    oh those logos.. on the header Uni or uniregistry? godaddy or just GO?
    how do you think is it a good idea to shorten your company names? Screenshot_20200531-224502.png
     
  11. Omer Doron

    Omer Doron Established Member

    Posts:
    1,536
    Likes Received:
    125
    There's no replacement for the guy with the 4 hairs
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  12. BrandCollectors.com

    BrandCollectors.com Restricted (DM)

    Posts:
    1,452
    Likes Received:
    1,192
    that's not mine domain 😅 I think the same owner of dot. sexy gtld
     
    Last edited: May 31, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
Loading...