Established Member
Impact
I've managed to get Perfume.men
Beleiving that its a good one.
NEVERTHELESS THAT IS HOW WE DO. FIRST INVEST
SHOW ME YOUR .MEN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure I'm understanding the connection between perfume and men. But as long as you're happy with it.

I would have preferred .man instead of .men so I didn't buy into this one.

•••
•••
I would like to show you but they hardly released any worth buying.
I only got 3 out of 15 and just finally received the notice that i was unsuccessful on the other 12.
The other 12 are still for sale at $649 per domain,
This is a very niche extension with probably only 500 or so that would fit.

•••
I would like to show you but they hardly released any worth buying.
I only got 3 out of 15 and just finally received the notice that i was unsuccessful on the other 12.
The other 12 are still for sale at $649 per domain,
This is a very niche extension with probably only 500 or so that would fit.

How true, I didn't applied for as much as you, but I only got one out; that is Perfume.men
After that, I found it hard to grab a very Good one except if I am willing to pay a $649 for it.
so I decided to be smarter. I grabbed menstyle.men Fashionstyle.men is premium too.

•••
menstyle is a 4,300,000 search results keyword
I better Hold it. even if I dash-it to someone, it will mean a lot for me.
Perfume.men and Menstyle.men

•••
I registered 360.men but a Chinese Guy snapped it out of my hands Aye!
Hope you thought of 360.men too. very beautiful one.

•••
•••
Do you mean Men's perfume?

A domain name is like an address to access a place or a thing. it is obvious that perfume.men suggest Men's perfume. Or even more, perfume.men finish!. what else do you want it to be. :D
best regard

•••
Is it just me, or are a lot of these new gtlds showing up how stupid we humans are.

•••
Some others have listed some (domain names).men on Sedo, and all I know is that they felt comfortable in choosing them, and also they were enough audacious to register those names.
Do you have any to Show us?
We just think that it will be great to inspire one another, and to see how each of us mind works, and to observe the things (domain names) that mean values in the eyes of others...
So I got Perfume.men and menstyle.men :D

•••
Is it just me, or are a lot of these new gtlds showing up how stupid we humans are.

Is that a way of responding friendly to a thread, if you see any stupidity why do you care, if not why do you choose to respond in an insulting manner.
We should be respecting one another because you don't know the person at the other end, and who is he!
lets have some dignity...at least.
thank you.

•••
Is that a way of responding friendly to a thread, if you see any stupidity why do you care, if not why do you choose to respond in an insulting manner.
We should be respecting one another because you don't know the person at the other end, and who is he!
lets have some dignity...at least.
thank you.

I wish you the best of luck with your names.

•••
•••
A domain name is like an address to access a place or a thing. it is obvious that perfume.men suggest Men's perfume. Or even more, perfume.men finish!. what else do you want it to be. :D
best regard

What is "men's perfume", fragrances for men are called "aftershave" in the English speaking world.

The market for men who wear perfume would be very small, limited to men who like to dress up as women behind closed doors I guess.

They would be gay.men I guess, now that would be a premium domain.

•••
What is "men's perfume", fragrances for men are called "aftershave" in the English speaking world.

We call it cologne in the US. Aftershave is specifically for after shaving.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back