IT.COM

onthespothosting.net - your thoughts ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

loran76

Account Closed
Impact
I need a fully managed dedi and I was recommended to buy one from www.onthespothosting.net. They offer it for $159 per month with free setup. Do you think it's O'k?
Is it expensive for this kind of a dedi (Intel 2.4GHz Celeron Processor) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hupadupa said:
Has anybody used free mon.itor.us service? What's your idea of it?
Can it be used for host monitoring? And one more thing how reliable are the stats offered by sites like uptime.besthostratings.com? To the OP, there's no onthespothosting.net stats there.
But Onthespothosting.net writes:
OTSH Server Management includes 24/7 monitoring of your server so that you can sleep well. If a problem arises our support staff will take care of it for you.
It means this company does it by default.

•••
OTSH Server Management includes 24/7 monitoring of your server so that you can sleep well. If a problem arises our support staff will take care of it for you.

Ironic they have that statement. When for a almost 24 hours I have been having this issue

The /var partition on this server is running out of disk space. WHM operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

All my sites which require a mysql database are not working because of this. What more ironic to me is its one day after I get my bill

•••
T D S said:
Ironic they have that statement. When for a almost 24 hours I have been having this issue

All my sites which require a mysql database are not working because of this. What more ironic to me is its one day after I get my bill

haven't onthespothosting.net suggested you upgrading to a bigger account?

•••
CrazyTech said:
If the dedicated is fully managed, then I'd say the price is right.

agreed, but it is a little high, just a little for that price

•••
novelty said:
haven't onthespothosting.net suggested you upgrading to a bigger account?
Usually the greater part of web hosting companies offer their client to pay for overusage or buy the other package plan. I think Onthespothosting.net does it for their clients too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back