Dynadot

domain OnShy.com - Please I need your opinions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Userlog

Impact
Hi there I m new in domaining. I would like to buy then sell old domain name or the one with backlinks and with lot of google search résults. Okey let's begin . First I bought this 5l domaine : ONSHY.COM
I made many logos to convince people .you can see it on ebay.
Others I put them in namecheap marketplace,here they are :

Onshy.com
wol.bz
Vrarity.cloud
Vrtech.info
For the ones vrtech/vrarity those are targetting Vr niches. Virtual reality.
I m aiming to sell them for 150€. What do you think .?is that an over esteemed price for a beginer.
Thank you

N.B :
- for onshy.com it exit on archive from 2009 not a blocklisted. But it was a chinese news website .
------_-------
Wol on ahref it has 6,7 backlinks from a 421linking websites with a 18 domain rating. First snapshot on archive.org was taken in 2004
----_------------
Vrtech.info: on archive. First snapshot was taken in 2013
-----vrarity is a new one

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Onshy.com may be worth a few bucks. But it's awkward sounding in English ie it doesn't roll off the tongue with ease.

The other ones are not so nice. They may have a bit of worth because of age and links, but really are nothing special.

•••
That what I thought. i but onshy.com for 30$ on ebay

•••
Good.buy
Onshy is nice. Go to facebook and enter it and you find lots of hits. Common first name.

•••
Onshy is a first name in Indonesia and Phillipines, but I wouldn't call it so common. It is obviously pronounced differently in those languages compared to the anglicization.

Better to register it in .ph or .id. Still has little worth with .com extension.

•••
I bought it already.because it is an aged domain

•••
Fine. Its a common name in Indonesia and Philippines.
Here we go. It is only 9 days old but was registered in past. Did you check web.archive.org?
I see in google search this thread is number one.

•••
It is number one because onshy.com has never been mentioned before and namepros.com is a high authority site.

•••
How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

•••
•••
•••
I will sell it for 50 dollars or less.because I found one better an expired site with over 70in domain rating and million back links. The 5letters english name .actually a woman name ,as illustration only sound like" berlin.com".aged with high rating in ahref and million backlinks plus still alive.you can navigate in realtime. The problem it is sound somethind about military or an agency selling military data and weapons

•••
On ebay I put it in auction to see if it attract people I pur ut therefor 30$ minimum plus accept offers.you can search for it .I list it also on sedo and namecheap.com with a highet prices like 150€

•••
•••
•••
I could not contact you. True I bought that domaine last week.but it was expired and already in use by other owners.check yourself by using archive web machine

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back