IT.COM

domain ONLY 11 HOURS TO GO Sofabeds.net Category Killer 10K to 1 Million Monthly Searches 17 years old

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumper

Established Member
Impact
Sofabeds.net good investment Premium Domain For Sale

Huge variety of sofabeds for product sales

Monthly searches 10K to 1 Million for the keyword sofabeds

Owned for 17 years since 2000

One word product domain and category killer.

Estimated value of sofabed.com $3.744 Million on site informations

Comparable reported sale:

sofa .com sold for $215,000

This domain is a gem with 10K to 1 million monthly searches in Google alone. With a low CPC $1.07 and industry competition, this domain has great inherent market value with potential for development or future resale.

All Fees of purchase to be paid by the buyer

The registrar is fabulous.com and once payment is received a transfer out code is given to the buyer to transfer the domain name to his own registrar.

I have done this several times with absolutely no problems and I can assure you the domain will be transferred to you once payment is received. Flippa and fabulous.com have all my personal details if you experience any problems at all in gaining control of the domain name. I am UK born and bred and lived in the same home for 22 years, so you will be able to contact me, if you experience any problems.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back