IT.COM

opinion OnlineDomain.com says wont attend NamesCon Online!!

NameSilo
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
OnlineDomain.com announced on his blog that he (Konstantin Zournos) won't attend NamesCon Online until Neha Gupta from Namaxis Pvt. Ltd. is removed from the NameCon speaker's list or she says she is sorry for the front running she did in her domaining career.

As most have stated in comments, there should be no place for frontrunning or frontrunners around us or in the domain name industry, however, Neha Gupta has stated in comments that she's already accepted her mistakes as a newbie. I believe we as an industry should help others correct ourselves and grow together while not going on a witch-hunt and label every speaker of a reputed industry event as a scammer/spammer. Suggestion for her to avoid such mistakes and work towards bettering her actions.

What do you all think? She should be called out for such actions or let it slide? Should the industry event such as NamesCon be targeted all along for one such individual's mistake(s)? My take is no, and let's grow together with ethical business practices.

Link to the article: https://onlinedomain.com/2020/09/09/domain-name-news/i-will-not-be-attending-namescon-online/

Link to another thread on the similar discussion here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/my...t-needs-to-be-permanent.1207888/#post-7948265

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Should let go this time. Everyone does mistake. Should give her a chance to rectify. And if she does things in a wrong way again then maybe you can absolutely abolish her.

•••
•••
•••
What do you all think? She should be called out for such actions or let it slide? Should the industry event such as NamesCon be targeted all along for one such individual's mistake(s)? My take is no, and let's grow together with ethical business practices.

Why let it slide? Once a scammer always a scammer in my books.

We, human beings have the tendency to "let it slide" more often than we should.

Konstantinos is pretty much the only domain blogger with balls to say the truth. He might sound blunt sometimes but I think he's right.

Last edited:
•••
With or without ms. Neha Gupta (which personality I, honestly, did not track or follow, so - no opinion here) there are a few speakers who clearly do not deserve any respect . Unfortunately. This thread is not a "domain leaks" to point fingers, but right on NP forum one can find enough info showing questionable business practices of some speakers. Do I want them to teach me anything, or to join them in a real or virtual conference? Sorry, but no.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
What is Neha Gupta guilty of? Can someone spell it out please? It seems ambiguitous so far.

•••
What is Neha Gupta guilty of? Can someone spell it out please? It seems ambiguitous so far.

frontrunning in the past

•••
•••
If she’s still at it, you’ve every right to call her out for being ignorant of the fact that she’s going unethical business practises way SMH

It seems that she was still front running (Commoditize.com) in April 2020.
Commoditize.com sold at namejet for $356 7 days after she emailed a bunch of people about it.

https://onlinedomain.com/2020/09/09...-be-attending-namescon-online/#comment-481158

I kinda sorta thought I’ll share my opinion that she’s trying to fix her mistakes on your article which might get her a break from all the open bashing, but looks like she started attacking me through multiple dubious And pseudo names via comments.. she needs to grow up!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back