AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello all ,
I need advice about purchasing domains with tlds .online / .casa ... etc
I have examples :

Getmedicament .online
Fightarena .online
Decorarmi .casa ( spanish ) translation : decoratemy .house

So , what do you think taking same names ?
Thank you so much

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In general new extension names that sell for good amounts have one word to left of the dot which matches very well the extension on the right of the dot. Clearly there are exceptions, of longer names that have sold, and TLDs such as .xyz where a match is not possible generally, but most of the time it is true that Word1Word2 that sells well in .com with good keywords and order do not sell well in new extensions.

I would definitely not consider the Getmidcament one at all. It does not make sense to me.

FightArena, as two words go, is not terrible and makes sense as a phrase, but I would not invest in it, probably. But I do not know the niche. If a discount cheap rate, might be worth a one year experiment.

While Decorate My House is a meaningful expression, I think odds of a sale are low (but not zero). I don't know Spanish so can't comment on the translation.

Here is the list of all new gTLD sales on NameBio from last 3 years, arranged by price. If you have not already, look through it to see how common very short, single word and multiple word are in the retail value part of the list.

Bob

•••
My opinion is to avoid at all costs.

•••
I will avoid registering these names, IMHO

•••
In 2020 even 1word.nTLDs are hard to sell... silence or lowball in the best scenario.
From my own experience.

•••
I would definitely not consider the Getmidcament one at all. It does not make sense to me

the idea is like to get medics by delivery ( for example , a medicament that's not allowed for anyone except the presence of the person concerned with ID , also the idea to get medicament after a simple diagnosis online if this will not need a doctor confirmation ) ... etc , well the idea is to get medical drugs without moving
well im not sure , and i must progresse more in English ,

While Decorate My House is a meaningful expression, I think odds of a sale are low (but not zero). I don't know Spanish so can't comment on the translation.

means exactly ( decoratemy/.house ) . the spanish market have no idea , i just tried some words like this one , most of them already taken like ( buymy /.house - buy /.house ... etc )

Here is the list of all new gTLD sales on NameBio from last 3 years, arranged by price. If you have not already, look through it to see how common very short, single word and multiple word are in the retail value part of the list.

Bob

Thank you so much Bob , and thank you for your time and this precious advice / opinion and the info . that will help me for next purchases
Best wishes for you

•••
In 2020 even 1word.nTLDs are hard to sell... silence or lowball in the best scenario.
From my own experience.

so the game is to be ready for the new coming soon Tlds :shifty:

•••
GetMedication.online is avail, which I think is a better fit than the Italian word at least for now. And would probably be the best of the bunch.

FightArena as Bob said, is not bad but I'm not feeling it either. Not something I would go for.

Decorar Mi Casa makes sense actually, both Spanish and Italian, but again as Bob mentioned and Jurgen alluded to in terms of sales, splitting up a phrase or expression with more than one word before the dot in a new gTLD is not feasible. It looks ugly, to put it bluntly.

All of these imo are waaay better in a legacy extension, for the time being.

•••
Decorar Mi Casa makes sense actually, both Spanish and Italian

Yes, typos make sometimes sense also in English...

•••
GetMedication.online is avail, which I think is a better fit than the Italian word at least for now. And would probably be the best of the bunch.

FightArena as Bob said, is not bad but I'm not feeling it either. Not something I would go for.

Decorar Mi Casa makes sense actually, both Spanish and Italian, but again as Bob mentioned and Jurgen alluded to in terms of sales, splitting up a phrase or expression with more than one word before the dot in a new gTLD is not feasible. It looks ugly, to put it bluntly.

All of these imo are waaay better in a legacy extension, for the time being.

agree with you . i had same point of view after a quick search and your opinions / advice's .
i took fightarena .online for gaming category , and cause im a videogamer the idea was an arena online where players challenge each others in a fighting game .

talking about one word , i dont know , i think they are all taken . dot com is a dream to register one with 8$ , and to have one the only way is stay awake for the new coming TLDS :rolleyes:

thank you so much HotKey for your time and your precious opinion

•••
and cause im a videogamer the idea was an arena online where players challenge each others in a fighting game .

Generally all domain names (.com, .net, .org, .ca, .uk, .fr...) are online.

If they are offline, they are pretty useless...

•••

yep yep i know , online is like to be specific , and the keyword advantage . there are single player games and online games and also because my first sale was a .online , i tried to see if this perso experience will give another offer by time .
thank you friend

•••
•••
@invirzone I think you are staying awake and on the right track. There are bound to be many good pairings beyond the horizon and our norms, such as what you are sampling.

I used to think that too, extensions like .online, .site and .website are just redundant, but perhaps its the whole point. Just another way for people to get their names going without having to hack up the entire thing by adding extra letters or words just to have it based on a com, net etc.

For investing though an uphill battle with so many options available now to buyers, which is why I prefer a stricter approach when matching names in a new gTLD. A word.word seems much more appealing from a branding perspective.

•••
Hello all ,
I need advice about purchasing domains with tlds .online / .casa ... etc
I have examples :

Getmedicament .online
Fightarena .online
Decorarmi .casa ( spanish ) translation : decoratemy .house

So , what do you think taking same names ?
Thank you so much
I personally would definitely not go for these names. Low probabilities of resale, and many similar alternatives available in other new extensions.

Go for word.word form mainly - do not go for word1word2.word, particularly not when you just start.

If you are starting with new gTLDs, register the domain name only if it has a reasonable renewal fee (something less then $25 ideally).

Good luck :)

•••
@invirzone I think you are staying awake and on the right track. There are bound to be many good pairings beyond the horizon and our norms, such as what you are sampling.

thank you so much friend . a super experience and i made my 1st sale after 2 months trying and exploring this business . i had also the chance to improve my languages a bit and learning new things . and members here are amazing , because of them i skipped wasting time / money , and mistakes .

•••
I personally would definitely not go for these names. Low probabilities of resale, and many similar alternatives available in other new extensions.

Go for word.word form mainly - do not go for word1word2.word, particularly not when you just start.

If you are starting with new gTLDs, register the domain name only if it has a reasonable renewal fee (something less then $25 ideally).

Good luck :)

i will do that next time .
thank you so much for your advice

•••
thank you so much friend . a super experience and i made my 1st sale after 2 months trying and exploring this business . i had also the chance to improve my languages a bit and learning new things . and members here are amazing , because of them i skipped wasting time / money , and mistakes .
Could you share the domain you sold?

•••
•••
•••
Thank you, I like .online and have some

your welcome friend . same here , i have 10 i think and they get some not bad traffic B-)

•••
i have 10 i think and they get some not bad traffic

Traffic? From where?

Do people type (.online) domain names of the sites that they never visited or heard of?

•••
Traffic? From where?

Do people type (.online) domain names of the sites that they never visited or heard of?

Parking statistics and offer views

•••
My question is why these people visited your .online domains.

If you do not know it, then your traffic probably does not exist.

•••
My question is why these people visited your .online domains.

If you do not know it, then your traffic probably does not exist.

i dont know exactly , depending what they looking for .
i said traffic from parking statistics ( numbers of visits per day , countries and referrals and offer views ) on platforms who have my domains listed in .without forgetting that i sold one .

could you be clear a little bit if im wrong at some details ?
the question that i have about stats i didnt yet searched is that traffic comes by Bots of these marketplaces !

thank you so much for your replies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back